Voltage
Voltage
So when do you want to fight?
Hack
Hack
You fine with weekend?
Voltage
Voltage
It would have to be late Sunday, is that ok?
Hack
Hack
possibly but it might be too late for me depending on what you had in mind. However, the deadline is still far away and we still got 1 full week +weekend to sort it out
Voltage
Voltage
Yeah, this weekend I'm mostly out of town. I might be able to play just tonight for me (so in like 9-12 hours from now), but otherwise, this weekend won't work for me.
Hack
Hack
Cant play tonighr but its cool, we can easily find times next week n weekend
Hack
Hack
Well actually not weekend cause deadline is next friday, but my schedule is still pretty flexible
Voltage
Voltage
Yeah, next week I'm open almost all times of the day.
Hack
Hack
would you be able to play on tuesday at around midnight my time?
Voltage
Voltage
Yeah, I should be able to.
Hack
Hack
good, though if you are able to play earlier on that day, please let me know as it would be appreciated
Voltage
Voltage
Unfortunately, that'll have to be when since I'm occupied all earlier in the day, unless you want to do it tomorrow morning in like 12 hours from now?
Hack
Hack
nah it's fine with tuesday then
Hack
Hack
yo, you ready?
Voltage
Voltage
Shit, I'm sorry I forgot this was a thing, and it's all my fault. I feel really bad about this. Does tomorrow same time work?
Hack
Hack
I am not able to stay up that late to play in the following days. It'd have to be earlier. Can't play today either.
Voltage
Voltage
I do it almost any time tomorrow, so you give me a time, and I'll be there. I promise.
Hack
Hack
Can possibly make it to 9 pm tomorrow, but I work until 7 and it takes me about an hour if not more to get home. Should be possible, ill let you know if something happens to make me unable
Voltage
Voltage
Maybe we can just fight right now and get this over with?
Otherwise, are those times yours or mine?
Hack
Hack
I am not able to access a comp today, those times are mine