Smogon Forums

rau
rau
Read my reply to Steven Snype
brightobject
brightobject
I'm actually blind lol, sorry for the bother.
rau
rau
I don't mind. (don't leave, I'm lonely)
brightobject
brightobject
:( aw
rau
rau
so... you into cooking?
brightobject
brightobject
naw. I'd love to learn but it's not at the top of my list of priorities. For now I can make eggs, bacon, and instant noodles.

You?
rau
rau
I'm actually into baking desserts right now. Cookies, cakes, pie, all that good stuff. I assume you mean scrambled eggs when you mention them. Ever tried frying bacon first and then frying your eggs on the bacon grease left on the pan? Gives your eggs a nice bacon hint.
brightobject
brightobject
I actually meant sunny side up, never did like 'em scrambled. And thanks! I'll try that out sometime.
Any desserts you especially enjoy cooking?
rau
rau
rice pudding and apple pie, mostly. what do you enjoy when it comes to desserts?
brightobject
brightobject
Mmmmm... I'd have to say lucuma smoothies. They're a Peruvian fruit with a nice milky taste. And you?
rau
rau
Cheesecake. And being from S.A., I've had lucuma before. Quite an enjoyable creamy taste. Fits really well with ice cream imo
brightobject
brightobject
Yeah, definitely! Thinking about it now, a lucuma cheesecake could be pretty interesting...
rau
rau
Also, is lucuma the only peruvian food you've tried?
brightobject
brightobject
No, I went on a trip to Peru a few months back and tried a ton If it. Ceviche, chicaron, limo saltado, you name it.
rau
rau
I assume you're talking about Chicharron and Lomo Saltado. Have you tried Aji de Gallina? that has to be my favorite Peruvian dish hands down.
brightobject
brightobject
Mm, no I haven't ( and autocorrect messed me up dawg). Care to elaborate? Sounds delicious.
rau
rau
It's shredded chicken in a cream, bread, and aji sauce served with rice and potatoes, calories blowing out of the roof, but it's just too good to mind
rau
rau
does that ring a bell?