Smogon Forums

P3DS
P3DS
I have got them both ready. When would you be ready to trade?
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
PM the exact details (moveset, item, names, etc...) of the Charizard and Whimsicott you want and I'll get them ready asap.
P3DS
P3DS
Could you nickname the Charizard Eclipse and have an EV 124 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 124 Spe. No need for an item, and the moves are alright as they are. For Whimsicott, could you call it Fabreeze, with an EV spread of 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe, with moves of Encore / Tailwind / Beat Up / Fake Tears, and with a focus sash. Thank you so much for all of this.
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Sure I'll do it, but I just got a call and need to head out for a while. Is it okay if we trade tonight or more probably tomorrow?
P3DS
P3DS
No worries, it's fine. PM when you are ready
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
I just wanted to let you know, that I've been pretty busy with real life stuff and preparations for German Nationals this weekend, so I didn't have much time to EV train the Charizard and Whimsicott. How urgently do you need them?
P3DS
P3DS
Not that urgent. I can EV them myself, if that makes it easier for you. Anyhow, GL with German Nats
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Thanks and in that case I can be ready to trade in like ~10 minutes. The Pokémon will be ready as soon as I nickname them.

Thank you. ^^
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Eclipse and Fabreeze are ready.
P3DS
P3DS
So are Flunkifer and Horsea. I've added your FC, mine is:2423-5221-2894, IGN Phil
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Added, connecting...
IGN: Alex
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Do you see me? If not, reconnect.
P3DS
P3DS
Couldn't see you. Reconnecting now
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Probably because I added you when you already were online. :P
P3DS
P3DS
I see you now, but it says your busy.
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Yeah, I did a quick trade for a berry. I'm free now.