Smogon Forums

TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
You have the Pokemon for trade or were you just posting on my wall for no reason?
Thomaz
We missed eachother by about 2 hours lol. I'll be on Smogon the entire day. FC is 0232-8603-0940.
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
My FC is on my profile, get online instantly to trade
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
Hey how are you
Would you happen to have a female Fast Ball Remoraid?
Thomaz
When I saw your request in the topic, I figured you'd come to me lol. Currently, I don't, but I can catch you one. =) I'm not at home right now though, when I am, I'll get one for you. Any other HG Poke you can think off, so I can catch it as well?
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
There are some I want which are Pokemon caught more easily in HGSS but which don't require Kurt Balls
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
Examples are such as Houndour or Swinub
Thomaz
Right, Luxury Houndour, right? Also, Swinub really needs his HA. However, I have a Friend Safari with Piloswine. What ball do you want for it? Currently resettting the timer in HGSS until I find a Remoraid swarm lol.
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
Yeah and Swinub definitely needs the HA so if you could catch a female Thick Fat one I'd really appreciate it
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
Also a female Dive Ball Dratini if possible
Thomaz
Sure. What ball for Swinub?
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
Tangled Feet Pidgeot in a Repeat Ball if possible too
Thomaz
lol, can't you catch a Pidgey yourself or do you only have ORAS? =P No matter, TF Pidgey is ez. But what about Swinub's Ball lol?
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
I guess a Premier Ball
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
Yeah sorry OR is my only Gen VI game
Thomaz
Yeah, figured as much. I just caught all the stuff and can trade now. I'll be online. =)
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
Hey thank you for the trades, I really appreciate it

Lastly I just wanted to ask if there's any way you knew how I could get an Eevee in a Dive Ball or Ultra Ball