Smogon Forums

OrbitingDeath
OrbitingDeath
No need for the Diancie, Heracross, I have decent ones from these already, thanks for the offer though
Chesty
Chesty
stuff with egg moves and correct nature etc...
level ball weedle
lure ball oddish (you posted friend but I dont't have friend but I do have lure)
heavy ball geodude
moon ball gastly
safari ball trapinch
dream ball dratini
friend ball shroomish
I can trade you this stuff right now if you would like
Chesty
Chesty
I also have dream ball shuckle and togepi but they don't have egg moves and are level 40
OrbitingDeath
OrbitingDeath
That would be great already :) And dont need the exact ball names, so probably messed up the lure ball and the friend.
Chesty
Chesty
everything else you want I would have to breed which I can do in the future but it will take a really really long time because people that are requesting for stuff the line is full for the minute.
OrbitingDeath
OrbitingDeath
no worries on the egg moves for these, the ball passing part is most important for now
Chesty
Chesty
alright sounds like a plan. I will add you then come online.
Chesty
Chesty
alright well I think when I clear my list I will add everything you want and close my request list again.
OrbitingDeath
OrbitingDeath
And no worries, if you ever have something spare off the list, I'll gladly take it, but im not in a rush for anything, so happy with the things you have laying around
Chesty
Chesty
alright well the stuff I give you should be enough. And while your breeding stuff I will try to breed a few of the other things you wanted. And my new 3ds comes in wednesday so I can double task starting on wednesdayXD
Chesty
Chesty
I just added you I also got spare clones of a few things do you want any of the following
diancie
heracross
fletchling
treeko
trapinch
onix
do you want any of those there all shiny except the diancie and heracross but those came from events
OrbitingDeath
OrbitingDeath
the shiny ones:
fletchling
treeko
trapinch
onix

would also be nice for collection, since they are all breed competitively
Chesty
Chesty
awesome well there yours I don't need those either ways the rest of the copies I am going to giveaway
Chesty
Chesty
coming online by the way
Chesty
Chesty
crud I lied about the trapinch I don't have spares of that one sorry
OrbitingDeath
OrbitingDeath
No worries, happy with what i can get :)
Chesty
Chesty
everything is full redis just credit me for original parent same for breedables.
OrbitingDeath
OrbitingDeath
Will do. Ill store them in a box with your name on it so ill remember
Chesty
Chesty
haha alright I'm glad I was able to help. Hopefully now you can wake up and get to work on time:)
OrbitingDeath
OrbitingDeath
Lets hope so, thanks a lot man :)