Smogon Forums

TyVip
TyVip
a perfect one Justified 31/x/31/31/31/31 , that's all the egg moves i need . I have some cool stuffs for you don't worry
I would like if it in a great ball, if not then timer ball is fone
Chesty
Chesty
I'll see what I can do and you don't have to pay me.
TyVip
TyVip
i have jolly reckless 5 iv heal ball 3 egg moves mienfoo if you want :)
Chesty
Chesty
it's fine. I appreciate the offer though:) I'll post here when I have your riolu. I will double check my safari's as well before I go to bed to make sure I have it very confident I do though.
TyVip
TyVip
just realized i have a vacuum wave male lucario, i can breed into a riolu if you need it ( i will evolve it too)
Chesty
Chesty
your choice I just got your riolu a while ago I should be starting the breeding project shortly.
Chesty
Chesty
riolu is a smeargle breedable I understand that riolu has other valueable egg moves so I am going to breed for egg moves that nobody does including vacuem wave so this may take longer.
TyVip
TyVip
i only need vacuum wave,
Chesty
Chesty
I know but I might as well breed on mind reader, sky uppercut, and agility if that is fine.
Chesty
Chesty
can I ask what you need this riolu for I take it is very urgent I can ev train so I mean it is best that you tell me everything.
TyVip
TyVip
You don't have too, all i need is a timid justified riolu 31/x/31/31/31/31
I don't like to receive free stuffs
Chesty
Chesty
alright I'm breeding it or trying to.
Chesty
Chesty
ok all I need to do is get your pokemon I have to do something but I will get back to working on your riolu right away. I am sorry that this is taking longer then it should.
TyVip
TyVip
You're confusing me.just forget it i can do it myself i just got a riolu safari, thanks for your help.
Chesty
Chesty
I'm in the middle of breeding it I was just busy which is why it took a while
Chesty
Chesty
Well I can understand why you got confused but at least let me finish your request. I worked hard to do this at least accept my free gift.
TyVip
TyVip
I don't like free gifts. That's fine you don't have to do it anymore. I don't want to own people anything
Chesty
Chesty
seriously it's fine I'm almost done it has 4 egg moves I doubt you have just take it. Just let me finish this up you were expecting me to take up this request so might as well let me finish what I started:)
Chesty
Chesty
Also you don't owe me anything I do this for other users as well.
TyVip
TyVip
Again, i don't like free stuffs so either we conduct a trade or i won't take it