The Chaotician
The Chaotician
No thanks. Sorry.
Arhan
Arhan
Will you trade it for shiny pokes?
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
Depends what you have. Right now my wants list is a Shiny Deoxys and that's pretty much it.
Arhan
Arhan
I have one, but you know...It's no redis, 2:1 KB shinies?I can offer a shiny 6IV Chatot timid with 4 EMs and Shiny dream ball HP Rock caterpie
Arhan
Arhan
I have more if these don't interest you
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
I have everything I want from Kalos I'm afraid. Breedables are wasted on me as I can breed them myself and I have a shiny version (of all than can be) of all the legends I want sans Deoxys.

Trying not to totally shut you down man but the Jirachi has already been used extensively for my own purpose in getting these.
Arhan
Arhan
We'll, sir you underestimate breeding, just like Luxpluff used to, ever tried obtaining these?I could breed em shiny with HA if you like
Premier Ball Glameow
Repeat Ball Goldeen
Luxury ball Zigzagoon
Ultra Ball Shieldon
Luxury Ball skitty
Luxury ball Kabuto
Net Ball Blue Basculin
Heal Ball Lileep
Dive Ball Anorith
Dive Ball Frillish
Timer and heal Ball Karrablast
Net Ball Qwilfish
Quick and dive ball chinchou
Dive, luxury ball feebas
Dive ball Mantine
Heal ball cranidos
Quick ball shieldon
Great ball cranidos
Lux ball Boufallant
Quick, dive and lux ball Carvanha
Dive and net ball tirtouga
Dive ball clamperl
Dive ball Wailmer
Lux ball castform
Dive ball tentacool
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
Your persistence is admirable by many in sure, but no thanks.
Arhan
Arhan
Ash says that he has your Jirachi, we are thread partners, can we get permission for him to trade it to me?
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
Only Pokeguy has trade rights. I got a LOT from him in exchange for that so I'm not willing to stab him in the back. I've posted in the SQSA thread to see if anyone has a Deoxys - I'm much more likely to be receptive to an offer if my wants list is clear. My time is precious right now and I'm not particularly enthusiastic about trading for something I'm not really fussed about.