Smogon Forums

trickroom
trickroom
wow Primal Groudon and Kyogre's abilities, gay lol, for Groudon mostly. Blocks Water attacks, GG trying to take advantage of that weakness. Kyogre doesnt care about fire anyway ahha only owns Sacred Fire burns i guess
Darknesscrusher
Darknesscrusher
Lol I guess you're right. Why post this here though :P?
trickroom
trickroom
:P Only to share with you lol. Someone deleted one of my messages now its 999 ahah.
Darknesscrusher
Darknesscrusher
Haha okay :P
trickroom
trickroom
:P Well Mega Sharpedo seems fun but too small lol
Darknesscrusher
Darknesscrusher
Yeah, Sharpedo has always been pretty cool but just not... Cool enough.
trickroom
trickroom
Yeah just lacking in stats :( Now he will get a boost though in Attack and Speed, that will be great. He can grab some Speed boost first beforE MEga Evolving. Crunch will OHKO Mewtwo easy, and hurts Giratina/lugia/ghost arceus a lot ton. Owns Aegislash. Waterfall rips Ho-Oh
Darknesscrusher
Darknesscrusher
Seems legit indeed. Guess it will need some form of boosting though, does it have SD?
trickroom
trickroom
Nope no attack boost, it cant sweep, just maybe clean up. Since it lacks a boosting item and only has Speed boost
Darknesscrusher
Darknesscrusher
Yeah, I guess it'll be a mediocre Blaz with different typing tbh. Unless you bring it in late it won't really do things. Isn't it pretty frail as well?
trickroom
trickroom
It should be pretty frail yeah. Only thing it has will be like a powerful Crunch to own Psychic and Ghost Arceus as well as Giratina. It doesn't come close to OHKOing Giratina anyway, and burn cripples it.
Darknesscrusher
Darknesscrusher
Mhm. Seems like a mediocre mon you can troll the ladder with.
trickroom
trickroom
Yeah probably just that, he won't be better than Salamence though. And only one mega per team sucks, pretty everyone will use Primal Groudon or Kyogre. I think Groudon is more gay lol, Harsh sunlight GG water- types.
Darknesscrusher
Darknesscrusher
What do you think will be able to keep Groudon in check? Like, with Rock Polish and SD won't it just melt through everything.
trickroom
trickroom
well Kyogre can switch in and change the weather so you can KO it. But lol nothing beats a boosted Primal Groudon i guess. Landorus-T can take a hit probably
Darknesscrusher
Darknesscrusher
Hmm, I guess so. Immune to one of it's STABs and ressists the other. What is the best fire move Groudon currently gets, Fire Punch?
trickroom
trickroom
I think it gets a new signature move, forgot the name but its assumed to be dual type. STAB fire in sun hurts a ton. Fire Punch is weakass though so we will have to see how powerful that signature move is
Darknesscrusher
Darknesscrusher
Yes, I don't think it'll be fire though, seems more ground in the video. Also, what do you think of Mega Aggron
trickroom
trickroom
Mega Aggron probably sucks in ubers, I think Rhyperior has more use or even Rhydon. Mega Aggron has less Defense than Aggron and STAB EQ and Rock means a lot now. Iron Tail owns Xerneas though but mono Steel lacks some needed resistance like Fire or Ghost now.
Darknesscrusher
Darknesscrusher
Yeah... That kinda sucks.