silver_angel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I tried using your Battle Tree link this morning and found the 500 internal server error message--any idea what's going on there?
    silver_angel
    silver_angel
    Hi, I know I'm almost one year late, but I think this was a temporary maintenance (?). Anyway, I have updated the pages recently (php version, mysqli, utf8, ...), so if you notice anything wrong, please let me know, I'll try to pass here from time to time.
    Smuckem
    Smuckem
    Very well, I'll let the rest of the Tree server know, thx!
    Your new Battle Tree link is fantastic, excellent work there! I will now schill it mercilessly on the Discord channel
    silver_angel
    silver_angel
    Thanks! I'm glad if it can help people :)
    Is your trade thread still active? I have a few Emerald Rngs(and from other games also) I'd like to offer you for the Extremespeed Shiny Entei and the Nasty Plot Celebi. If and only if you have the proof for both.
    silver_angel
    silver_angel
    Hi,
    sorry for the delay, but yeah my thread is still active (on the long term :) ).
    I don't know what you mean by "having the proof", but I am not much interested in RNGs at the moment, sorry for that.
    hey, is your trade thread still active? i'm interested in that jolly jirachi you have listed.
    silver_angel
    silver_angel
    Hello,
    yes, of course (even if it probably does not look like it).
    I haven't seen anything in your thread I'm really interested in, but if you intend to SR more legends, I can credit you with this poke.
    hey did you evet get your darkrai cloned so we can trade for my diancie?
    silver_angel
    silver_angel
    Hi,
    I think you're mixing up with something else, because you traded your Diancie against my shaymin some time ago already!
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    doh! sorry haha too many trades to keep track of
    Moving to VM. The only pokemons i could think of would be my 31/31/31/31/31/31 shiny azelf (naive) and 31/31/31/31/31/31 shiny heatran (calm) both RNG'ed by DX 2401PT of serbiiforums and ok. Just tell me when you can trade
    Hey I was woundering if you could still hold my pokes for me I can give you a garchomp togekiss tyranitar Kangaskhan Yveltal. I also have a masterball and charizard y if you want any of it. I am not 100% sure at what point I can trade for pokemon but the second the game allows me I will want to get them back.
    silver_angel
    silver_angel
    (and by tonight, I mean in European time...)
    Das_Nooch
    I'd imagin it must be pretty early for you right now so guess I missed ya sorry.
    silver_angel
    silver_angel
    Well I'm GMT+2 so basically your previous message was received at 2:38 am...
    Let me know if you're around in the next two hours!
    I gonna help you in your trades silver_angel if I see you tomorrow, FC is 3454 0493 8090
    Joycdonnell
    Joycdonnell
    Oh when I read it I though that you no want to trade it with me because you want to nickname them
    silver_angel
    silver_angel
    To nickname them back to their original French name after the evolution.
    Joycdonnell
    Joycdonnell
    oh ok, well in 5 hours I must to be at home at time, if in 30 mins I{m not here, ask in the wifi thread then
    Hi, I noticed you have some event Vivillon for trade, but didn't list their IVs. I was going to wait, but I was afraid I'd forget. Will you please let me know either what the IVs are, or when the list is updated?
    silver_angel
    silver_angel
    Hi,
    I added them but really, it wasn't even a soft reset, I just got them and saved the game. I still have a fancy vivillon event to obtain from the center that I may SR, but I don't know if I'll have the time/courage for it.
    Unowninator
    Unowninator
    Okay, thanks anyway.
    Hey would your HA Riolu happen to be Female with a Jolly nature?
    silver_angel
    silver_angel
    Hi,
    it's a female but not with a jolly nature.
    However, I can make you a Dream Ball HA female riolu (against something though, because riolu/lucario is so boring to breed)
    DittoCrow
    DittoCrow
    I actually found another one, thanks anyways :)
    silver_angel
    silver_angel
    No problem!
    Hi, thanks for answering me. Other than Munna, Swablu, Riolu, Shuckle, Drifloon and Igglybuff, all of the Pokémon you listed interest me. Are you looking for special ball females?
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    That's fine, I'm in no hurry. Besides, I'll have to Pokeshift/Poketransporter the Pokémon you choose anyway.

How does 1:2 sound to you?
    silver_angel
    silver_angel
    Sure thing, I'm not in a hurry either!
    1 vs. 2 sounds good to me of course :)
    I'll PM you my choices as soon as possible.
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Alright, deal. :)
    Hi, I'm interested in DW Drifloon & Delibird if they are females.
    silver_angel
    silver_angel
    Ok.
    In order:
    - Mewtwo
    - Squirtle
    - Shellder
    Tell me and if none of them is ok, I'll make a longer list.
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Only Shellder is okay. Mewtwo is trophy case, I wouldn't trade Spitbacks with no egg moves for trophy case.
    silver_angel
    silver_angel
    Alright, let's agree on shellder then!
    I guessed so for the Mewtwo but still asked. Actually, I got myself a Kalos 31/X/31/31/31/31 Articuno that I would trade for nothing. I know what it is ;-)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…