Smogon Forums

Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Oh okay, thank you :). Well, that means you're giving me distribution rights. Just say if there's anything you don't want me distributions.

Yep - Semi means hese Pokemon can only be traded by the person trading them or whoever the owner gives rights to for trading. If you receive a Pokemon under a semi-redis label, you can't put it on your Trade Thread.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
But for other people, we put up these Pokemon as "Non-Redis".
BlueSinceGen1
BlueSinceGen1
I see the way they described it to me on your thread was a little unclear as it didn't really solve my confusion :P
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Sorry, haha. If you check in the first page of Simple Question Simple Answers, there's a good definition there.

When I can access my thread will change the Redi Rights to make more sense.
BlueSinceGen1
BlueSinceGen1
It wasn't your definition it was the way Aewic(?) described it after saying me telling you the Moltres was Semi Redis to where you can trade it but others cant :P
BlueSinceGen1
BlueSinceGen1
After telling you that he said that technically means non redis which is a little different then the way you just explained it :P
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
All confusing are we :P. But make non-redis stuff you only want you to be able to distribute.

Sorry about the wait, Powersaves trouble, freaked out for a moment.
BlueSinceGen1
BlueSinceGen1
Thats okay let me breed a few Bulbasaurs its been about four days now and still haven't bred a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Female Chlorophyll one I've bred like four 6 IV males though :P
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
It's good now.

Back to cloning, the males still have their value though :). At least a 6IV one is very good.
BlueSinceGen1
BlueSinceGen1
Yeah I've filled up a box of just 5 IV males a few females :P

Out of curiosity how many have you cloned so far?
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
At 4 of each so far, as I had to backup my first save of the Froakies 'cause of Powersave troubles.

Shouldn't be too much longer.
BlueSinceGen1
BlueSinceGen1
Ah the ever so common troubles Powersave gives you :P
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Okay, will trade you back now. 1 less Greninja than Froakie. Originals last as usual?
BlueSinceGen1
BlueSinceGen1
Works for me :)
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Wait, it was meant to be you only wanted like the original Greninja back but take them all anyway lol.
BlueSinceGen1
BlueSinceGen1
Thought it was just the 7 :P
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Did you want any more or anything?
Everything good?
BlueSinceGen1
BlueSinceGen1
No I'm okay with the 2 of each I don't see myself trading them for anything I don't want :P
BlueSinceGen1
BlueSinceGen1
Thank you :)
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
You're welcome. Will CYT now for the stuff you asked about, still can't access mine :(.