Smogon Forums

Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Buneary? Weren't you the one offering Honedge of varying IVs? Either way, I (still) don't have the Inkay ready, yet - but it will be 31/31/31/x/31/31 and adamant with Destiny Bond and Power Split as egg moves.
Buckert
Buckert
Woops, my bad. I don't need the eggmoves, female can't pass it so no worry. Which Honedge do you want? And don't you have any spitbacks?
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Not really. The only spitbacks I have are only 4IV.

When I do finally hatch a suitable egg, I would want a Honedge with 0 speed, please (the RNG really hates me lately...).
Buckert
Buckert
Well, a 4IV works for me too you know. :D
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
If I recall, all your Honedge were all 5IV - if counting 0 speed. That's not a fair trade, unless you count the egg moves. I could, of course, trade you a pair of spitbacks...
Buckert
Buckert
I don't really care actually mate, as long as I can help you out with that Honedge, I'm happy. I've got a billion flawless Pokémon I can breed with Inkay, it won't take long before I get a flawless one :p
Buckert
Buckert
Not being the tough guy now, I just wasted too much time on Pokémon XD
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Well, if you're ok with it. You just want the one female Inkay?
Buckert
Buckert
Yes please!
Buckert
Buckert
Your 3DS friendcode is incomplete in your profile haha
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Sorry, I quickly filled it in w/o copy+pasting from a different site. It's 4227 - 1788 - 4304
Buckert
Buckert
No worries, I'm online now with a 31/xx/31/31/31/00 Brave female Honedge in Luxury Ball
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Getting online now. I also threw on a random fossil that I have several of.
Buckert
Buckert
Thanks dude, this is really useful!