Smogon Forums

Bologo
Bologo
Yeah, that's what I usually go for. I started using a 68 HP / 188 Def / 252 Spe Timid spread as the regular EV spread though. It allows you to survive a 4 Atk Tyranitar's Crunch (ie. the supporting lead set) + Sandstorm damage guaranteed. I found it to be a lot more useful the 252 HP, but that has its uses too for taking lead Politoed Scalds a little easier.
Cipher Admin Lovrina
Cipher Admin Lovrina
I've had good success with max special attack and speed, but I suppose bulky can help you get more spikes up. Cursed Body was exactly what she needed. Do you have any teams/recommended teammates for her? I'd be SO grateful if I could see. I've been experimenting with hyper offense. Shadow Ball is nice for Starmie and Espeon, but if I can guarantee the sash, then she serves as a check to Landorus-T, Garchomp, etc.
Bologo
Bologo
Well, usually whenever I use Froslass as the spiker on my team, I use Heatran (Balloon or LO) as the SR user, since I find that they complement each other pretty well. The reason I use Heatran as the SR user is that he's bulky enough to set it up, resists some of Froslass's weaknesses, and he hits hard enough that Froslass's Spikes damage give him a huge leg up, as well as making him useful outside of setting up SR.
Cipher Admin Lovrina
Cipher Admin Lovrina
:)

I'd actually been trying that, too! They do have some lovely synergy! I typically use Timid on Heatran to outspeed Brellom and other stuff, but perhaps Modest is good for the extra power. Do you run weather or spinners? I know I used Breloom for awhile for Tyranitar! Any other suggestions? I'm so glad someone else uses her :)
Bologo
Bologo
Personally, I don't really care much for using weather or spinners on my teams (I've only actually made one successful weather team in BW, since I haven't tried too many of them), but one thing I do run is another Ghost-type, because while Froslass is able to spinblock her own Spikes, she's also not going to live very long. For Heatran, I always run Timid, since I like the extra speed on an offensive team.
Cipher Admin Lovrina
Cipher Admin Lovrina
Gengar or Jellicent?
Cipher Admin Lovrina
Cipher Admin Lovrina
Leftovers or Focus Sash on Froslass?