Pet Mod Secret Santa: The Pet Mod

Slate 2.2: Wish Phase

Thanks for everyone who signed up! I just realized that last slate people were supposed to send their wishes right after signing up, so I apologize for making everyone wait longer than they should. Regardless, we’ve reached the second part of the slate! Everyone will be dmed a form to submit their wishes to. If you don’t have a Discord account, it will be done through smogon dms. You have exactly one week to submit your wishes. If everyone is finished beforehand, then we’ll move on to the next part. Good luck, everyone!

State 2.3: Creation Phase

Alright, so we're missing about four people, but we're going to move on to the creation phase anyways. I should have sent reminders to those that haven't submitted, so I do apologize. Either way, check your Discord or Smogon DMs, I'll be sending random wishes to everyone. Reminder that you can use this template:

Name:
Stats:
Type:
Abilities:
Movepool:
Weight:
Height:

You have a week to finish! I'll be sending reminders 48 hours until the deadline, so good luck!

Just here to give an update. This is taking longer than expected due to lack of communication (also I’m easily distracted). For that reason, we’re looking for more people to join our council! Please DM me on Discord if you’re interested in joining.

However, for those who are still waiting, I’ll have the spreadsheet updated tomorrow with all the new mons if we still can’t get all the vetoes out and fixed by then. We still won’t code the new mons in until all the broken ones are ironed out but it’s just to not keep anyone waiting. I’m deeply sorry for the lack of progress and communication.

Apologizes for the wait yet again, but both slate 2 and the balance changes for slate 1 have been coded in! Spore Mountain is currently lacking Parasect's movepool, but outside of that everything is coded in correctly. It should be fixed soon but I didn't want to make anyone wait any longer. In any case, we will be having a roomtour next Saturday, so keep in tune for that. It will be happening at around 1 PM EST, but you can pick a different time in the Discord server if necessary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)