Multifaction Recruitment Mafia - Night 13 (Deadline: 17/01 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST)

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Vote count as of post 1029:

UncleSam (12): Pidge, bluedoom, ChaosNinjaGaming, joey, Matieu, skippergamez, Ditto, Lrr, master oden, realiti, Da Letter El, HydrogenHydreigon
Da Letter El (11): UncleSam, Former, Aura Guardian, internet, Ampharos, zorbees, Clouds, CaffeineBoost, pulsar512b, Celever, Sogs
Pidge (2): iamveryhappy, Night Emerald
Clouds (1): a fairy

Also I am currently in AP World History, which basically means "AP Theothersupercontinent History", which means the only names I recognized have been Christopher Columbus and Ghenghis Khan, and the latter is just because it let me make Kangaskhan-Mega jokes despite not having been playing Pokémon during that meta.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
we do levelheaded brief coverage of our bad stuff and glowing year-long in-depth analyses of our "good moments"

learnt year after year abt the revolutionary war and like, a month maybe about the great depression
Tfw people think the Great Depression was anywhere close to the US’s worst moment

They used to have Howard Zinn on the AP US History reading list, has he been removed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 58)