SPL IX - Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLymphnode

Banned deucer.
Greetings everyone, LittleLymphnode here. I sure many of you are pondering where my "humorous" post went. I understand there are those who have conjectured theories that my post was deleted by corrupt mods. I am here to tell you that this is NOT (not) the case. My post was not humorous as some of you may have thought, but a MEAN and CRUEL jab at respected community member yoshizilla445. I was so disgusted with the cruelty I showed in my post that I not only deleted it, but gave myself a well deserved infraction. I sincerely apologize for the abhorrent, deplorable, inexcusable, iniquitous, egregious and reprehensible way that I have conducted myself.

Much Obliged,
LittleLymphnode

BLOOD TOTEM

braine damaged
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
░░▄▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄
░▒█░░░░▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄░░░▄█▄▄█▀░░░░░░██▄▄██░░░░▄
░░░██░░██░░█▀░░█▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄██▀██▀█░░░▒█░▄
▀██▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀░░▀▀░▀█░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░██▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░▄█▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄░░░▒███▀▀
░█░░░░░░░█░░▀█░█░░░░██▀██▄▄
░██▄▄▄██░▀███▀░░▀███░▀█░░░▀▀
░░░▀▀
░░▄█▀▀██░░▄░░░░░░█▀▀██░░▄██▀▀██
░▒█░░░▒█░▄█░░██░░█░░░█░███▄▄██▀
░██░░▄█▀░▀███▀░░░██▄█▀░░██▄▄
░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀

sam-testings

What a beautiful face, I have found in this place
A
allW
   O
    O
    o
     o
    o
    。
   。

Congrats to everyone who got drafted, and to those who are dissapointed about not being drafted this year, remember that theres always midseason or next year n_n

Go Wolfpack!

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
Just wanna say, to the people who weren't bought, I know what it feels like to not get bought for the auction and it feels like shit, I've been there. This sucky feeling just gives yourself a chance to grow and retrace your steps (if necessary) to understanding why you weren't bought and fixing it. Best thing you can do is keep your heads and be ready for mids. Just cuz you weren't picked this time doesn't mean there isn't a chance to prove yourself later.

Other than that, good auction, hf to all the teams.

oh my FUCKING gawd, GO CRY OHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
★Lavish Spawn: nice 4/5
★Lavish Spawn: and pursuit crit

★Lavish Spawn: tbh that was a nice pursuit reveal but
★Lavish Spawn: you have less than 50% to hit both thunders

★Lavish Spawn: lol
★Lavish Spawn: your luck
★Mr.E: you deserved it just sitting there trying to rest loop me but yeah ;[
★Mr.E: I deserve luck sometimes too, no?
★Lavish Spawn: "you deserved it"
★Lavish Spawn: jokes right

★Lavish Spawn: the 33% miss
★Lavish Spawn: and high roll
★Lavish Spawn: youre a joke

★Lavish Spawn: thats bullshit
★Mr.E: that's pkmn

Conflict

is the 9th Smogon Classic Winneris a Three-Time Past SPL Championis the defending GSC Circuit Champion
World Defender
Just gonna say that 3k for a player of your caliber is somewhat of a joke value.

This is Mr.E - this dude pretty much guarantees a team a positive record in GSC. He is no washed up gorgie.

On the other hand you should be glad that your team got you really cheap. Probably helped making your team a better one. :)

Also a bit baffled that someone as good as Mr.378 has to sit this one out. Just saying: proven good tour-results > unproven ladder heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)