The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
i would pull up posts from the last 3 years where i say mike mccarthy is a terrible coach but i'm lazy and i think this game really showed it
Your team is also missing Rodgers and a plethora of offensive talent, so I'd definitely cut them some slack on the offensive side of the ball.

My Ravens are the ultimate front runners. Beat up on weak teams, get rekt by decent teams (and lose to some weak teams anyway lol).

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i know theyve had a pretty easy schedule this season but im kind of jumping on the jaguars bandwagon the only above 500 teams they have left to play are the seahawks and the titans and i think the seahawks may be tough but they could definitely come out on top against the titans. also theyve proved themselves capable of beating the steelers so i could honestly see them at 11-5 or 12-4 by the end of the season

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i know theyve had a pretty easy schedule this season but im kind of jumping on the jaguars bandwagon the only above 500 teams they have left to play are the seahawks and the titans and i think the seahawks may be tough but they could definitely come out on top against the titans. also theyve proved themselves capable of beating the steelers so i could honestly see them at 11-5 or 12-4 by the end of the season
They still have Blake Bortles as their qb so while I would not be surprised to see them finish the regular season with that record, I doubt they would be able to beat New England or Pittsburgh a second time in the playoffs.

Not to take anything away from them, their defense is the real deal and fournette finally gives them a running game to respect, but Bortles is not just uninspiring, he's a freakin HANDICAP. They won't see much postseason success until they offload him.

Of course, the afc is super weak this season, so you never know!

Only the ineptitude of John Fox (and some help from a mediocre kicker) saved the Lions from losing that trap-game. It's easy to take for granted just how good Prater is. Our special teams are ranked 2nd or 3rd in large part to the excellence of the kicking game

"The Jaguars’ defense is ranked first in the NFL in points allowed, yards per play allowed, yards allowed, takeaways (tied), passing yards allowed and sacks."

"Jaguars went 4-0 against the AFC North this season, beating Baltimore 44-7, Pittsburgh 30-9, Cincinnati 23-7 and Cleveland 19-7. That’s a cumulative score of 116-30."

i don't know if the Jags can beat the Pats in the playoffs, but i'd sure love to see them try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)