NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Uh it's the WD target from N2 who is 100% clean, along with the VH

WD himself is not clean as could've been the N2 target (in which case the WD would probably lie about his target but his target would still be clean regardless).

Otherwise shrewz is more or less correct unless the hosts are pulling a fast one and Hawkie was the N2 recruit who matured and instantly got VH'd, but it seems to me a Fledgling who gets VH shouldn't show up as Alpha so imo we can discount that (still want host confirmation though Texas Cloverleaf )

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
:thinking:

did hawkie slip that he recruited shrewz???
Lmao. That's like some drastic Destiny Bond move here just because I'm a threat to vamps hahaha. I'll take that as a compliment B) can I? haha.

--

Oh yeaaaaa it's the WD target that's clean. Forgot VH is faster than convert lolol :poop:

Whichever the case it's basically still VH + 1, which I don't quite like the idea of. What about the rest? I'll be sure to give the pages a proper read another time, before EOD and hopefully help to pin the vamp E_E I'm gonna sleep now. And ya, role pm for Hawkie pl0x thanks!

I (and others presumably) were pushing you because you were an original vampire suspect

but the original vampire is dead

I think it's possible you're a recruit but that pool is much wider

Oops I stopped getting notifications
Hawkie wasn't under any pressure before he died and him pushing his recruit would have been way overkill
Thus Acid is unlikely to be the recruit, I believe Hawkie kind of pushed Zorbees too but not sure
Someone who still has the fire burning inside could look into who Hawkie pushed and how he reacted to the PoE pool but idk if I'm the one
My OV poe and Asek's were wrong but it's probably just that

I'm not the recruit n2 because it's pretty obvious that the people who got the most towncred off Earlio's flip were Hawkie, Acid and myself and that isn't coherent with the choice of n1 recruit being an unlikely target

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm not the recruit n2 because it's pretty obvious that the people who got the most towncred off Earlio's flip were Hawkie, Acid and myself and that isn't coherent with the choice of n1 recruit being an unlikely target
There is no town cred with the Earlio lynch. Given that 1) it was a rand lynch. 2) recruited vamps have no idea who each other are, and the original vamp is out so it means nothing now.

hawkie did vote champ and say that he might vote sandshrewz if it had support at end of day too
Hawkie's taking any chance to throw a lynch someone who might suspect him. Not sure what you want to say here lol.

--

I'm gonna take awhile to read through and stuff.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ya anything that happened before N2 really means nothing since everyone presently in the game was town up to that point.

Since it is clear the power roles are not claiming I'm gonna suggest that we lynch between acidphoenix and Moodycloud. Imo those are the clear two best chances (with Asek /T~B being a close third) to be the recruit.

I would note by the way that none of the above three went on Hawkie at any point in time. Not that they would know, but all three of them saw rather obvious changes in their play yesterday (acid saw an uptick in activity, Moody saw a downtick in activity, and Asek imo stopped driving discussion to a large extent). Personally my preferred lynches at this point are Moodycloud > acidphoenix > Asek, though Asek and acid are pretty close in my mind.

I'll need to see a lot more out of Moody to not lynch him, however.

Also Witch Doctor on me (yes I will keep pulling this gambit every single day lol) please and thanks since I presume you've been on me it is better to make sure you know someone who is 100% clean in the event we mislynch tonight cheers <3

sandshrewz

POTATO
Ya anything that happened before N2 really means nothing since everyone presently in the game was town up to that point.

Since it is clear the power roles are not claiming I'm gonna suggest that we lynch between acidphoenix and Moodycloud. Imo those are the clear two best chances (with Asek /T~B being a close third) to be the recruit.

I would note by the way that none of the above three went on Hawkie at any point in time. Not that they would know, but all three of them saw rather obvious changes in their play yesterday (acid saw an uptick in activity, Moody saw a downtick in activity, and Asek imo stopped driving discussion to a large extent). Personally my preferred lynches at this point are Moodycloud > acidphoenix > Asek, though Asek and acid are pretty close in my mind.

I'll need to see a lot more out of Moody to not lynch him, however.

Also Witch Doctor on me (yes I will keep pulling this gambit every single day lol) please and thanks since I presume you've been on me it is better to make sure you know someone who is 100% clean in the event we mislynch tonight cheers <3
I'm in the process of reading right now, and acidphoenix is one of my shortlist based on Hawkie's posts.

acidphoenix pl0x defend yourself, somehow ahahaa.

There is no town cred with the Earlio lynch. Given that 1) it was a rand lynch. 2) recruited vamps have no idea who each other are, and the original vamp is out so it means nothing now.

Hawkie's taking any chance to throw a lynch someone who might suspect him. Not sure what you want to say here lol.

--

I'm gonna take awhile to read through and stuff.
There obviously was towncred day 3 when people didn't want to lynch in acid/me (only hawkie pushed acid iirc) so yeah your post doesn't seem to make much sense ?

What i'm implying when I say that hawkie appeared to settle for acid/sandshrewz as lynches is that it looks good for both of those lol
Also why do Hawkie's posts make you put acid on your shortlist ?? What the fuck man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)