Ever wonder what it would feel like to get hit by part of a pokemon/move?

Complete out of nowhere thought, but how much would it hurt to get hit with something like a Decidueye arrow or a Vine Whip? Or even something as non-threatening as Cotton Spore? Am I the only one that is slightly curious?

Here's my top 5 most dangerous attacks for a human to be hit by.
#5: Spacial Rend. Supposedly this move destroys the target on an atomic level

#4: Transform. Identity theft is already a problem. Now imagine a near perfect clone of you that can commit crimes, all sorts of stuff. This move could literally turn the whole world against you.

#3: Judgement. Considering its supposed to be the wrath of the pokemon god and stuff it should be ranked pretty high.

#2: Sheer Cold. It's Japanese name is Absolute Zero, which is ummm really cold in case you weren't aware

#1: Worry Seed. Nobody was thinking about this. It doesn't deal damage, but imagine it. You can never sleep again, you're always worrying about something. Fun fact: you can die of sleep deprivation. You wouldn't just die quickly. It would be slow and painful, and there's nothing you could do about it. It could take months. It could take years. The worst thing about it is YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN.

DaRotomMachine

I COULD BE BANNED!
Here's my top 5 most dangerous attacks for a human to be hit by.
#5: Spacial Rend. Supposedly this move destroys the target on an atomic level

#4: Transform. Identity theft is already a problem. Now imagine a near perfect clone of you that can commit crimes, all sorts of stuff. This move could literally turn the whole world against you.

#3: Judgement. Considering its supposed to be the wrath of the pokemon god and stuff it should be ranked pretty high.

#2: Sheer Cold. It's Japanese name is Absolute Zero, which is ummm really cold in case you weren't aware

#1: Worry Seed. Nobody was thinking about this. It doesn't deal damage, but imagine it. You can never sleep again, you're always worrying about something. Fun fact: you can die of sleep deprivation. You wouldn't just die quickly. It would be slow and painful, and there's nothing you could do about it. It could take months. It could take years. The worst thing about it is YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN.
You casually have an Ability Shield in your pocket

I think you forgot about Fissure. You fall so far down when you land you gonna die

We have all seen what the consequences of Desolate Land would be, but now let's try to imagine if each electric machines/toxic products could explode because of the heat…

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)