Multifaction Recruitment Mafia - Night 13 (Deadline: 17/01 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST)

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Some of yall mad disrespectful to Former like he doesn't know he can't win with Sam

There are like 10 people dead and 50 alive. Thats a long af game even at 3 kills 1 lynch a cycle. No need to be rude to him/Grass because you can't see their strategy

Some of yall mad disrespectful to Former like he doesn't know he can't win with Sam

There are like 10 people dead and 50 alive. Thats a long af game even at 3 kills 1 lynch a cycle. No need to be rude to him/Grass because you can't see their strategy
yeti when did former recruit u

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
yeti when did former recruit u
Hes been nothing but pleasant to me all game. It's just funny to see FLs (or claimed FL anyway) start crying they aren't informed to a teams strategy or numbers or roles and that they want to be picked up already. Bet a bunch of them havent made earnest claims/talked to recruiters seriously lol. Yall want to stay a FL longterm buck up and accept your choice instead of whining. I've talked to reps of each team every cycle without enlisting. If nobody will talk to you and the game is boring that's on you for not involving yourself.

Hes been nothing but pleasant to me all game. It's just funny to see FLs (or claimed FL anyway) start crying they aren't informed to a teams strategy or numbers or roles and that they want to be picked up already. Bet a bunch of them havent made earnest claims/talked to recruiters seriously lol. Yall want to stay a FL longterm buck up and accept your choice instead of whining. I've talked to reps of each team every cycle without enlisting. If nobody will talk to you and the game is boring that's on you for not involving yourself.
i thought i was recruited

I can apologize for rude behaviour for being bored yeah.

But you can't persuade unaligned people without giving them reasons to do so, I think calling this into question is fair game. persuasion requires information after all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)