NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
none of these wagons are really working for me at the moment

Lady Salamence when you catch up, thoughts on realiti now that hes contributed?

need to remember chad is in this game also
he is no longer posting like he did in smalltown so he's moved to null at least. im not moving my vote yet but if i do i prob move it to ag since it's a viable wagon and someone i've had a terrible history of reading incorrectly as town. my reasoning is that i get town vibes from them (which they might be the one player that this is a bad thing given my failures) and most others are reading them as scum. but im ready to follow actual developments as they come. curious on the caffeineboost discusssion

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
also curious about the clouds stuff, afaik ive not played w/ them before but i havent been able to form an opinion which is worrying to me because others seem to have and im not sure how they did it

Anyways this game is harder to “solve” than JOAT10 and Vote’n’Veto considering those were smaller games with less maf. Here you’re trying to find 6/19. How am I acting more like WW? and not JOAT/VnV? How do you know what my town game is when the previous two games I was acting “scum”?

Anyways Updated Reads, if I don’t call your name you stay the same.

Ehmcee- Null: I messed up on that scumread
Realiti- Scum: lmao it’s so easy “scumread the player who always is scummy *cough me cough*
Thunder~BALLZ- Null That scumread really wasn’t that good tbh.
Texas Cloverleaf- Town: Very good posts imo

pulsar and LS are townleans imo
this is a bad post

i really don't like realitis recent posting

especially this one. everyone knows Psy is (usually) messy as fuck. giving them the gun doesn't indicate shit. in fact, I'd feel it's more indicative of someone who has played games with Psy before because they know how they will act.
I don't think players who psy normally tunnels would want him with the gun, see page 6 for example

I agree with the 2nd point, but that is also everyone in the game

I don't see why Duskfall, a player who values survival above everything else, and somebody whose scum game relies on clogging up and distracting the thread, would agree to gun psy, a player who historically scumreads him, and then get into an argument page 6 and risk being shot.

I don't see why I (realiti) would gun psy, a player who decided to hard tunnel me in Werewolf Mafia for 50 pages as mayor after the entire game confirmed me as locktown

Clouds I guess would be a bit more chill about it but similar logic applies

Do you guys see why using the info of who starts with the gun can be kinda useful now? U guys dont have to 100% agree with me but I think it's pretty silly (and also scummy) to completely dismiss it

I don't think players who psy normally tunnels would want him with the gun, see page 6 for example

I agree with the 2nd point, but that is also everyone in the game
iirc Chad said Psy always deathtunnels him in the scum game I played with him so with this logic shouldn't you clear Chad? why was he considered null to ya

I think anyone that genuinely suggests that they're cleared because they wouldn't give psy gun should be shot and killed
M24 I think you're a pretty good player and I think normally pretty active in thread. There has been plenty of content to interact with, any reason why this game you're doing less?

I don't see why Duskfall, a player who values survival above everything else, and somebody whose scum game relies on clogging up and distracting the thread, would agree to gun psy, a player who historically scumreads him, and then get into an argument page 6 and risk being shot.

I don't see why I (realiti) would gun psy, a player who decided to hard tunnel me in Werewolf Mafia for 50 pages as mayor after the entire game confirmed me as locktown

Clouds I guess would be a bit more chill about it but similar logic applies

Do you guys see why using the info of who starts with the gun can be kinda useful now? U guys dont have to 100% agree with me but I think it's pretty silly (and also scummy) to completely dismiss it
dis is accurate. tho I dont know shit about clouds since I haven't played with the dood

Anyways this game is harder to “solve” than JOAT10 and Vote’n’Veto considering those were smaller games with less maf. Here you’re trying to find 6/19. How am I acting more like WW? and not JOAT/VnV? How do you know what my town game is when the previous two games I was acting “scum”?

Anyways Updated Reads, if I don’t call your name you stay the same.

Ehmcee- Null: I messed up on that scumread
Realiti- Scum: lmao it’s so easy “scumread the player who always is scummy *cough me cough*
Thunder~BALLZ- Null That scumread really wasn’t that good tbh.
Texas Cloverleaf- Town: Very good posts imo

pulsar and LS are townleans imo
Most mafia players can't help but act in similar patterns when they roll the same alignment from game to game. And why is M24 back to null.

Why does having 6 mafia compared to 3-4 mafia change your approach

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
M24 I think you're a pretty good player and I think normally pretty active in thread. There has been plenty of content to interact with, any reason why this game you're doing less?
I think in general this format is a little bit weirder, especially with the amount of people. Tbh I'm not quite sure what the best way would be to read people, as I'm usually used to scumteams of 3 people, and interaction analyzing gets a lot more complicated with a larger amount of people.

Interaction wise, I feel like there hasn't been a ton of content, I've generally pushed against early clears off of Psyduck getting gun (you lmao), and also still don't quite like the way Celever was acting earlier, but I might very well change my "vote".

I think in general this format is a little bit weirder, especially with the amount of people. Tbh I'm not quite sure what the best way would be to read people, as I'm usually used to scumteams of 3 people, and interaction analyzing gets a lot more complicated with a larger amount of people.

Interaction wise, I feel like there hasn't been a ton of content, I've generally pushed against early clears off of Psyduck getting gun (you lmao), and also still don't quite like the way Celever was acting earlier, but I might very well change my "vote".
Do you have any other reads

the pfp change is messing with me change it back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)