NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

btw I genuinely believe that if me tommie or clouds were scum then psy would not have the gun right now
vote Flyhn

i feel like summaries are better suited to lategame and also id recommend a bit more pruning out the nai posts when you do them just for ease of reading and also workload. that said i dont believe you did those isos of tommy in past games. i like the low postcount high post quality thing you have though but then im also weirded out by how no one is really reading this slot

DAY ONE VOTECOUNT 1.5 - PSY
Aura Guardian (5) - master oden, Duskfall98, skippergamez, master oden, Flyhn
Duskfall98 (2) - skippergamez, Aura Guardian
skippergamez (2) - realiti, ZippyDoo200
Celever (1) - Ehmcee, pulsar512b
realiti (1) - Lady Salamence
Ehmcee (1) - Thunder~BALLZ
master oden (1) - Celever
Flyhn (1) - Psypsypsypsypsythe
can I ask why I have 2 votes is that like a bit or

i really don't like realitis recent posting
btw I genuinely believe that if me tommie or clouds were scum then psy would not have the gun right now
especially this one. everyone knows Psy is (usually) messy as fuck. giving them the gun doesn't indicate shit. in fact, I'd feel it's more indicative of someone who has played games with Psy before because they know how they will act.

vote Flyhn

i feel like summaries are better suited to lategame and also id recommend a bit more pruning out the nai posts when you do them just for ease of reading and also workload. that said i dont believe you did those isos of tommy in past games. i like the low postcount high post quality thing you have though but then im also weirded out by how no one is really reading this slot

DAY ONE VOTECOUNT 1.5 - PSY
Aura Guardian (5) - master oden, Duskfall98, skippergamez, master oden, Flyhn
Duskfall98 (2) - skippergamez, Aura Guardian
skippergamez (2) - realiti, ZippyDoo200
Celever (1) - Ehmcee, pulsar512b
realiti (1) - Lady Salamence
Ehmcee (1) - Thunder~BALLZ
master oden (1) - Celever
Flyhn (1) - Psypsypsypsypsythe
ok only has one vote
I was only on AG at the time of this post

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
vote Flyhn

I mean as I said in the AG post I only looked at Day 1s because I'm not insane. Also noted on the pruning.. I'm just used to being thorough, mostly through not trusting myself not to prune something that in hindsight ends up more important than I thought... but yeah with the sheer amount of banter and filler i probably should've cut it down more.

Also folks reactions to my slot are usually weird. A mix of townleans, scumleans, and the inevitable fellow townie deathtunneling me all game. Who will follow in twin and tommy's footsteps from the first two games, I wonder?

Anyways this game is harder to “solve” than JOAT10 and Vote’n’Veto considering those were smaller games with less maf. Here you’re trying to find 6/19. How am I acting more like WW? and not JOAT/VnV? How do you know what my town game is when the previous two games I was acting “scum”?

Anyways Updated Reads, if I don’t call your name you stay the same.

Ehmcee- Null: I messed up on that scumread
Realiti- Scum: lmao it’s so easy “scumread the player who always is scummy *cough me cough*
Thunder~BALLZ- Null That scumread really wasn’t that good tbh.
Texas Cloverleaf- Town: Very good posts imo

pulsar and LS are townleans imo

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I thought he felt comfy in his entry and since they he has proceeded to do nothing and has felt very uncomfy and awkward
people i'd be down to shoot (in no particular order): HH, Tex, Flyhn
people i'm waiting on: tbz, celever
people i don't think need shot: pretty much anyone who's misunderstood the rules at some point, i think they're all town

here's some content, i really think you'll enjoy it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)