arte threade

grape tylenol

white girl wasted
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
helloing.

after gamb;ling away all of my likes i have ralized... we need to return to simpler pleasures like Poasting. as such i have decided to OPEN the arte threade where you can request art from me (real artiste got paid to make art before (extra e added for fancy effect))

1. i will spend as much or little time as i want on each request
2. if ur request sucks ass or has no swag i can skip over it
3. i will keep doing this until i get bored of doing it
1664391031205.png

1664391057228.png

1664393883850.png

1664398204055.png

1664399782383.png

1664425045811.png

1664425226361.png

1664425238159.png

bye

Contacted

Last edited:

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Hi, you probably know who I am because I am so attractive and cool, but my name Is Todd Bonzalaz i'm kind of a big deal around here? Anyways I want to commission you to make artwork of me surrounded by ferrais and jaguars. Jaguars the car not the cat. Or maybe the cat idk. one jaguar and several jaguars (cars). and also give me lots of money and if I could also have a really large swimming pool with a big slide that would be cool. thank you for your consideration.

BIG ASHLEY

and boom goes the brainbox
is a Community Contributor
draw me a COOL AVATAR. please

things that i think are COOL:
- oddishes
- sunglasses
- oddishes wearing sunglasses
- oddishes wearing sunglasses and slonking huge quantities of gangweed
- linkin park

if you do this. i will send you TEN MILLION POUNDS in dollars (current exchange rate: three cents)

if you do not do this i will TRANSMIT DEATH to your computer

Hope you are well!

Best Wishes,

"Big" Ashley Bonzalez
People's Moderator
Smogoff

grape tylenol

white girl wasted
draw me a COOL AVATAR. please

things that i think are COOL:
- oddishes
- sunglasses
- oddishes wearing sunglasses
- oddishes wearing sunglasses and slonking huge quantities of gangweed
- linkin park

if you do this. i will send you TEN MILLION POUNDS in dollars (current exchange rate: three cents)

if you do not do this i will TRANSMIT DEATH to your computer

Hope you are well!

Best Wishes,

"Big" Ashley Bonzalez
People's Moderator
Smogoff
finally someone with good taste (in names and in art)
1664383259800.png

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
hi ashely great thread can i just personally inform you on behalf of smogon that you're great????

you are: great! you:: ashely!!

my request::::::::

hmmm. fuck. im nervousé

i would love a lotad that got stuck on its back in water but you can see its face from under the water and it's actually p chill about it

the lotad's name is Frank, Frank has anxiety sometimes but THIS time.... he finally becomes zen

EDIT:: i realize that a lotad on its back would be floating with its face ABOVE the water so um.m... ill just let the experts (youu)) handle it

Last edited:

Crunchman

Banned deucer.
After Slowbro gets engaged with Exeggutor, the Shellder shares custody of Slowbro's tail with Exeggutor. Ashely can you please please please draw the Shellder letting Exeggutor have a turn on Slowbro's tail

grape tylenol

white girl wasted
hi ashely great thread can i just personally inform you on behalf of smogon that you're great????

you are: great! you:: ashely!!

my request::::::::

hmmm. fuck. im nervousé

i would love a lotad that got stuck on its back in water but you can see its face from under the water and it's actually p chill about it

the lotad's name is Frank, Frank has anxiety sometimes but THIS time.... he finally becomes zen

EDIT:: i realize that a lotad on its back would be floating with its face ABOVE the water so um.m... ill just let the experts (youu)) handle it
hello fishy. i have used my expert skills to capture the VIBE of your request. if you dont like it too bad because ia m the experté so i am right.,
1664392664362.png

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
i notic‘d “cool avatar” is a categ’ry we can commission (for free unless you want my shirt or official social forums leader status)
so consid’r ”cool avatar” requested
here are the p’r’meters:

———

A. MUST CONTAIN A DEMONSTRATION OF YOUR PASSION FOR ART

2. MUST CONTAIN A BEAUTIFLY IN AN UNCONVENTIONAL COMPOSITION

———

end p’r’meters

grape tylenol

white girl wasted
draw bug;

please
helloing. here is a bug:
1664398173413.png

just kidding look below.

i notic‘d “cool avatar” is a categ’ry we can commission (for free unless you want my shirt or official social forums leader status)
so consid’r ”cool avatar” requested
here are the p’r’meters:

———

A. MUST CONTAIN A DEMONSTRATION OF YOUR PASSION FOR ART

2. MUST CONTAIN A BEAUTIFLY IN AN UNCONVENTIONAL COMPOSITION

———

end p’r’meters
helloing dearest dave,
i have attached a picture of beautifly to this email.
lvoe,
ashely.
1664397850083.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)