Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [Under renovation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Could you please CMT for your beautiful Bold Tapu Fini?
Hey! I couldn't something I would want from your thread, but since I gave away that Fini for a long time in my VGC 17 giveaway (and probably will do so again next month), I don't mind just sending it to you! I'm pretty sure I have it with Moonblast / Muddy Water / Taunt / Protect in my boxes if you'd prefer that, too. I could send it through the GTS, let me know if that works for you!

Hey! I couldn't something I would want from your thread, but since I gave away that Fini for a long time in my VGC 17 giveaway (and probably will do so again next month), I don't mind just sending it to you! I'm pretty sure I have it with Moonblast / Muddy Water / Taunt / Protect in my boxes if you'd prefer that, too. I could send it through the GTS, let me know if that works for you!
Thank you - that would work great! Let me know when you're in a position to send it - I'll put a Pokemon up then so that it's less likely to be sniped.

Hey! I would really like to get:

Heatran
Nature: Calm, Nickname: Plasma
EV's: 252 HP/ 252 SpDef/ 4 Def

IGN: Avi
Deposited: lvl 15 Mudbray

Pls and ty!

So I was looking through your thread and I saw you had an awesome adamant kartana. I'd offer something but don't really know what you want in exchange since you said you can do pretty much anything lol are there any projects I could possibly help with/something you're looking for in particular

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey Eisenherz I’m very interested in your Naive HP Ice Marshadow and Timid HP Fire Tapu Koko. Would you be interested in something from my (closed) trade thread, otherwise I can breed something for them. Let me know!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey Eisenherz I’m very interested in your Naive HP Ice Marshadow and Timid HP Fire Tapu Koko. Would you be interested in something from my (closed) trade thread, otherwise I can breed something for them. Let me know!
Hey! I would be interested in your Fall 2010 Mew and Winter 2010 Jirachi, do you think this would be a fair deal?

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Sounds a fair trade to me! Let me know which nature you'd like on Mew.
Ugh, sorry, I have no idea why the forum never notifies me about posts in this thread even though I have it watched! I'm interested in the Timid Mew. Let me know when you would be available to trade (I should be free all day tomorrow if that works)!

Where do you get your sets from?
Oh, that's a large question, because it really depends haha. A majority I come up with during testing/brainstorming, but many are also just standard competitive sets or variants of them. Some others were made for very specific teams I built. Generally, when I cover a Pokémon I like to cover most standard/viable sets in the metas I care about, and add one or two creative ones that can be situationally useful on the right team. When the EVs are customized and not the standard ones, it means I did calcs and made the spreads myself, I love doing that, I spend hours on it lol (especially for VGC Pokémon). Not sure what you had in mind with the question though, but I guess that's overall the best answer I can come up with.

Hey man. Would you consider trading one of your breedable Friend ball Rotom for a Bold lv1 Stunfisk in a Level ball (31/x/31/31/31/31 spread)? I caught the original parent myself and bred it with one of the Dittos from your Giveaway.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hey man. Would you consider trading one of your breedable Friend ball Rotom for a Bold lv1 Stunfisk in a Level ball (31/x/31/31/31/31 spread)? I caught the original parent myself and bred it with one of the Dittos from your Giveaway.
I can send it to you for free, that's what my breedables are for :D Do you want a clone of it or would you like a new 5-6IVs breed (depending on the luck I have haha)?

I can send it to you for free, that's what my breedables are for :D Do you want a clone of it or would you like a new 5-6IVs breed (depending on the luck I have haha)?
A clone would be fine. Since i don't need the Stunfisk anymore, i'll trade it to you anyway. :)
Let me know when you're around.

is there anything that i could breed or obtain in ultra moon that you would want for

Calm | Flash Fire | Leftovers

IVs: 31/31/31/26/26/20 (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpDef
Lava Plume / Flash Cannon / Stealth Rock / Protect

just getting back into pokemon and am only now attempting to make some teams

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Can I please have one of these? I Really need it for my Mono dragon team.
Sure! I'll send you a PM to try and synchronize a GTS deposit for it.

is there anything that i could breed or obtain in ultra moon that you would want for

Calm | Flash Fire | Leftovers

IVs: 31/31/31/26/26/20 (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpDef
Lava Plume / Flash Cannon / Stealth Rock / Protect

just getting back into pokemon and am only now attempting to make some teams
I'm sorry, there's nothing that can be bred and that I'd be interested in trading for at the moment. If you absolutely need this Heatran for a team, let me know what the team is, I could probably send it to help you out...!

Hey, what can i offer for one of your breedables like the moon ball meowth?
I do want to breed something in a cool ball, but i've already used my ultra sun moon ball :v
Thanks in advance

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hey, what can i offer for one of your breedables like the moon ball meowth?
I do want to breed something in a cool ball, but i've already used my ultra sun moon ball :v
Thanks in advance
Hey! I offer my breedables for free, as long as the demand isn't excessive :P I can definitely send you Moon Ball Meowth-A if you want it, do you want a clone or would you prefer me to breed a baby from it?

Hey! I offer my breedables for free, as long as the demand isn't excessive :P I can definitely send you Moon Ball Meowth-A if you want it, do you want a clone or would you prefer me to breed a baby from it?
I'm going to use it as parent, so i prefer what is easier for you :D

Hi

I would like the Dive Ball HP Electric Horsea as well as the HP Grass Cyndaquil if that is ok

Are they for free or do you want me to offer something for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)