Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [Under renovation]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey do you have any current wants?

Im currently interested in your Melotta (Timid) largely because it's the last pokemon I need for my living dex.

I have a whole range of EVd flawless pokemon, and Tri- /quad flawless legendary pokemon bottle capped and trained I'm happy to offer, I can list on request that you can redistribute.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks esein! I dont hâve m'y ds (being stolen :( ) so im keeping You in touch!
Oh wow, I'm very sorry to hear that D: Good luck with everything then!

Hey do you have any current wants?

Im currently interested in your Melotta (Timid) largely because it's the last pokemon I need for my living dex.

I have a whole range of EVd flawless pokemon, and Tri- /quad flawless legendary pokemon bottle capped and trained I'm happy to offer, I can list on request that you can redistribute.
Hey! Currently, I'm only interested in Pokémon I can't obtain by myself (mostly event Pokémon, or fossils/starters in special balls). Would you have any of these to trade?

Hey, I have injected wondercards, or currently I'm softresetting an event salazzle if that interests you? For example I've soft reset an injected shiny diancie wondercard, and got a hasty hidden power ice spread

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey, I have injected wondercards, or currently I'm softresetting an event salazzle if that interests you? For example I've soft reset an injected shiny diancie wondercard, and got a hasty hidden power ice spread
As mentioned in my first post, I'm not interested in injected wondercard Pokémon :/ Since the event Salazzle has no special move or ability, I'm not really interested in it either... sorry!

Oh wow, I'm very sorry to hear that D: Good luck with everything then!

Hey! Currently, I'm only interested in Pokémon I can't obtain by myself (mostly event Pokémon, or fossils/starters in special balls). Would you have any of these to trade?
I got my DS back! Is for your aerodactyl you want something specific? If so, CMT :)

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
IQMathlete : Well, your Milotic request is finally done! Sorry it took much longer than expected, getting an Alakazam with Counter and HP Fire from the VC for my previous project ended up taking an insane amount of time! Hopefully the sets work for you, I didn't do another Doubles support sets since I was happy with the one I already had, but I did add a Scarf set for Doubles, which has seen some success in VGC. I also have 2 singles wall sets in there...! Let me know which you'd like and how you want to receive them, the GTS would be the easiest way but if you want many of them we could do a link trade.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Big update!

I'm not referring to the lovely 8 Minior I just added, but rather to the fact I have started adding breedables as a side-project. My goal is to eventually build this into a bank of breedables that people can use when in need for their own projects, fully-redistributable!

For now, if anyone needs some of the breedables I have listed, let me know (by PM or VM if possible), I'll do my best to accommodate you. In some cases, if I have time, I'll even gladly breed you a new baby instead of cloning the breedable, for those who don't like clones (it may be 5 IVs instead of flawless, though). I will expect nothing in return except that you mention the source of the Pokémon in any eventual collection list/thread. Keep in mind, this will rely on my free time, so make sure you're in no rush (also, please don't abuse the offer by asking for all of them! :P).

This is absolutely amazing. I know it is bad timing, but if you need help/ an apprentice I am here fam.

You’ve done so much for me...

I'm interested in your Sheer force Timid Landorus, are there any event mon in particular that you want? (available in the UK) I have a few from past games but also delivery people holding pokemon that I can reset for anything you need?

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hello there! I'd like one parasect and one timid mew please! CMT for it!

Best regards!
Hey! Sorry for answering so late, I think I either missed the notification or didn't get it at all...! Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything that would interest me in your trade thread at the moment :/ Do you have all of your events listed at the moment? I could be interested in some soft-resets if you have any others than the Xerneas, Yvetal and Volcanion...! Also, which Parasect did you want? If it could be of any help, I could gladly send you my Paras breedable!

I'm interested in your Sheer force Timid Landorus, are there any event mon in particular that you want? (available in the UK) I have a few from past games but also delivery people holding pokemon that I can reset for anything you need?
Hey! I'm interested in pretty much any Pokémon with event exclusive moves! I don't have a list of things I want in particular, and I'm not exactly sure of what's available in the UK and what isn't, but I'm a taker for pretty much any event-exclusive move I don't already have (or better versions of the ones I have!). Sorry, I'm not sure if that's very helpful haha, but I'm not keeping track of particular wants at the moment. Do you have any sort of list?

Hey! Sorry for answering so late, I think I either missed the notification or didn't get it at all...! Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything that would interest me in your trade thread at the moment :/ Do you have all of your events listed at the moment? I could be interested in some soft-resets if you have any others than the Xerneas, Yvetal and Volcanion...! Also, which Parasect did you want? If it could be of any help, I could gladly send you my Paras breedable!

Hey! I'm interested in pretty much any Pokémon with event exclusive moves! I don't have a list of things I want in particular, and I'm not exactly sure of what's available in the UK and what isn't, but I'm a taker for pretty much any event-exclusive move I don't already have (or better versions of the ones I have!). Sorry, I'm not sure if that's very helpful haha, but I'm not keeping track of particular wants at the moment. Do you have any sort of list?

Win2013 keldeo: Timid with secret sword
Feb2012 Mewtwo :Timid with electro ball
2012may Darkrai: Timid
Spr2012 Zekrom: Adamant
Movie 14 V-create adamant victini: but needs hyper training
And in delivery centres in black/Oras/moon I have Keldeo, Meloetta, Volcanion , Genesect, shiny koku, Marshadow

Mewtwo, darkrai and zekrom were RNG'd by me the others have (or need to be) hyper trained and those at delivery centres I can Sr for, depending on what you want

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Win2013 keldeo: Timid with secret sword
Feb2012 Mewtwo :Timid with electro ball
2012may Darkrai: Timid
Spr2012 Zekrom: Adamant
Movie 14 V-create adamant victini: but needs hyper training
And in delivery centres in black/Oras/moon I have Keldeo, Meloetta, Volcanion , Genesect, shiny koku, Marshadow

Mewtwo, darkrai and zekrom were RNG'd by me the others have (or need to be) hyper trained and those at delivery centres I can Sr for, depending on what you want
Ohh, that's a great selection! What would you think of the Mewtwo for the Landorus?

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I'd be happy with that, I can't clone myself would you be happy to clone the mewtwo for yourself.. I can get someone to clone for me if not
Absolutely, I can clone it without a problem! Would you be available to trade tomorrow?

I could soft reset pc tohoku victini if the RNG troubles you!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hey, after I get my egg rng set up, I am willing to offer a shiny mon with parents you provide, as like a service for you.
That's really kind of you and I very much appreciate the generosity! As I mention in my first post, though, I really prefer breeding my own Pokémon, that's where all the fun is for me (I'm also not so fond of most shinies). Please don't worry too much about it - if you actually start doing egg RNG thanks to my guide, that in itself will be much enough of a reward for me, I'll be really happy I could help, so do let me know by PM or VM when your egg RNG is set up! :D

Hey, I'm really interested in:

Modest | Static | Life Orb

IVs: 31/x/31/26/31/31 [HP Grass] (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SpAtk / 176 Spe
Thunderbolt / Heat Wave / Hidden Power Grass / Roost
OT: Aldora

Would absolutely love to have it for the Alola x Johto tournament starting Friday. I haven't had a trade thread for some years now as I mainly focus on the competitive aspect now but I do still do all my own breeding and may have something to interest you. I know you're not interested in competitive shinies but I do have a few. Otherwise since you like to have your own OT I can give you something like a perfect 4 egg move strength sap oddish (I bred a shiny one and have a competitive shiny strength sap bellossom as well). Let me know if you think we can work something out, cheers.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hey, I'm really interested in:

Modest | Static | Life Orb

IVs: 31/x/31/26/31/31 [HP Grass] (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SpAtk / 176 Spe
Thunderbolt / Heat Wave / Hidden Power Grass / Roost
OT: Aldora

Would absolutely love to have it for the Alola x Johto tournament starting Friday. I haven't had a trade thread for some years now as I mainly focus on the competitive aspect now but I do still do all my own breeding and may have something to interest you. I know you're not interested in competitive shinies but I do have a few. Otherwise since you like to have your own OT I can give you something like a perfect 4 egg move strength sap oddish (I bred a shiny one and have a competitive shiny strength sap bellossom as well). Let me know if you think we can work something out, cheers.
Hey! As you can see in my breedables, I already have a perfect Strength Sap Oddish, and as you say, I'm not particularily interested in trading for shinies. However, I would definitely be willing to help you out if you need the Zapdos for the competition. Do you need it only for that? If so, I'd gladly lend it to you for the weekend. If you need to keep a clone afterwards though, I would want to trade it for an event Pokémon in return, since I would rather breed anything I can breed myself... :/

Hey! As you can see in my breedables, I already have a perfect Strength Sap Oddish, and as you say, I'm not particularily interested in trading for shinies. However, I would definitely be willing to help you out if you need the Zapdos for the competition. Do you need it only for that? If so, I'd gladly lend it to you for the weekend. If you need to keep a clone afterwards though, I would want to trade it for an event Pokémon in return, since I would rather breed anything I can breed myself... :/
I do really only need it for this specific competition since static zapdos isn't VGC 2018 legal. If you could lend me it that would be amazing but I feel bad not really being able to help you out in return.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I do really only need it for this specific competition since static zapdos isn't VGC 2018 legal. If you could lend me it that would be amazing but I feel bad not really being able to help you out in return.
No worries, I'm glad the Zapdos will be useful and see some competition action, haha! I'll PM you to arrange a trade time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)