The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Freaky Friday: Listening to sports talk on the way home from work. Fantasy segment on, pondering a choice of my own. Some dude calls in with MY NAME FROM MY STATE ASKING THE EXACT QUESTION I WAS THINKING OF.

looked at my phone like wtf that wasn't me right?

Freaky Friday: Listening to sports talk on the way home from work. Fantasy segment on, pondering a choice of my own. Some dude calls in with MY NAME FROM MY STATE ASKING THE EXACT QUESTION I WAS THINKING OF.

looked at my phone like wtf that wasn't me right?
Probably was your opponent.

5-0 in my 2QB nutso league, even with Brees and Freeman on bye and being forced to start Cooper. highest score in the league.

tonight i need Diggs to outscore McKinnion to move to 3-2 in my .5 ppr keeper league.

While I may not feel sorry for the man himself, I do feel bad for everyone who drafted OBJ. Injuries this year have been absolutely brutal IRL and for fantasy purposes. Stallion Are you accepting low-ball trades yet? I'm looking to move on from Isaiah Crowell.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
While I may not feel sorry for the man himself, I do feel bad for everyone who drafted OBJ. Injuries this year have been absolutely brutal IRL and for fantasy purposes. Stallion Are you accepting low-ball trades yet? I'm looking to move on from Isaiah Crowell.
For who? OBJ ;)? But yes the injury is awful for my League A fantasy team prospects. My team was looking like a legitimate contender too...

I lead League A in PF and am 2-3 because I only have three consistent players. Also have my keeper league team that lost to a guy who didn't start a kicker or defense this week. Thanks Big Ben and Cohen! :pirate:

At least my dynasty team showed some signs of life this week by scoring just over 140 points after losing two of my top 3 RBs and starting out the season 0-4.

EDIT: also latavius murray sucks and I wish I didn't waste my #2 waiver priority on him.

Last edited:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Tell me Matt Asiata is appreciably better than Latavius Murray. 'Tis but a fluke.

Have one guy who is 4-1 in my league at 29-26 overall, and another guy who is 2-3 at 38-17 overall.

Fantasy is a cruel mistress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)