Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, looking for 2 North American Marshadow codes. Please post on my thread/PM me if you have even one for trade! Thanks.

Looking for a couple of items:
- Destiny Knot
- Gold Bottle Cap

PM/VM me if you can provide these items, I can provide a breedject or two if necessary
Thanks in advance!

looking for NA Marshadow code as i live in NZ but still have an NA game. not really sure what i can offer as i haven't really bred anything in forever, but PM me and lmk if you're looking for anything, and i'll see what i can do

Looking for a repeat ball torchic, IVs/Egg Moves do not matter, preferably adamant natured, and with its hidden ability, but any torchic in a repeat ball will do :)

CMT for things you'd like in return

Lf: Pikachu caps (except sinnoh and hoenn)
Celebi from the gold/silver event
IVs don't matter on these

I also need touch trades of a few mons:
Shelgon, palossand,comfey, rampardos, shieldon, bastiodon, archen, archeops, carracosta, porygon z, vanillite line, clefairy, castform
Any help is appreciated!

Ft: CMT
Bump

Other than the starters and legends, are there any other gems from the gen I virtual console games worth grabbing? Exclusive competitive moves or otherwise?

If you haven't got one yet tell me, because I'm have a dream ball Murkrow but I'm a bit too busy to check if it's HA or can breed HA into it, but I would breed one for you if I knew you're still empty handed.
I am actually I went and tried to sos chain for it but my love ball broke :/ I'll have that lvl5 female Caterpie in a great ball on gts still

Soooooo I've been breeding since gen 5 so I might just be stupid but... I was breeding non-ha litwick today and got 2 with hidden ability breeding with a German ditto... I'd this a common thing? Because that would be life changing lol

I do believe totes is giving away exactly what you’re looking for.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/entralink-hoenn-starters.3617370/
I signed up, thanks for pointing me in the right direction! :D

Soooooo I've been breeding since gen 5 so I might just be stupid but... I was breeding non-ha litwick today and got 2 with hidden ability breeding with a German ditto... I'd this a common thing? Because that would be life changing lol
As far as I'm concerned, this shouldn't be possible at all, otherwise things like HA Alola starters would be all over the place

I signed up, thanks for pointing me in the right direction! :D

As far as I'm concerned, this shouldn't be possible at all, otherwise things like HA Alola starters would be all over the place
Right? Everything I'm reading tells me this isn't possible but I swear I'm looking at my original parent and it's got flame body, and the offspring has flash fire

WOW guess I'm not using that Pokemon app anymore >_> I feel like such a fool lol

EDIT: DO NOT USE POKETYPE ON ANDROID, IT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK DUMB THIS HAS BEEN A PSA
Lol rip my dude, it's alright though, with as much content thats across all pokemon games, user error is unfortunately quite common, I'm always having to cross reference different sources just to make sure some info is correct ;w;

Lucked out and caught the UK Marshadow distribution early, ended up with 4 codes instead of 2. Sooooo....

FT: 2x PAL Marshadow codes

LF: Shiny Modest Kyogre, Shiny Careful Groudon. Matching balls, competitive IVs and ORAS move tutor moves are compulsory ;)
New page bump - Buckert has first refusal on one of the codes. Still looking for a Careful Groudon.

Other than the starters and legends, are there any other gems from the gen I virtual console games worth grabbing? Exclusive competitive moves or otherwise?
There's Kangaskhan with Body Slam and Seismic Toss, but it won't have Scrappy. There's also the fact that pretty much everyone could be taught Light Screen and Reflect back then, so maybe some of the Eevolutions are candiates for that.
I am actually I went and tried to sos chain for it but my love ball broke :/ I'll have that lvl5 female Caterpie in a great ball on gts still
Okay, I'll check. I'll breed the birdie. No-one snipe me, pls

Can't find the Caterpie. Maybe it got sniped or buried. Try putting up a less common pokemon (for instance, level the Caterpie to the 21-30 range without evolving, there are hardly any of those)

Also, does anybody have any idea why are so many Caterpies nicknames "stratos" in the GTS???

Last edited:
There's Kangaskhan with Body Slam and Seismic Toss, but it won't have Scrappy. There's also the fact that pretty much everyone could be taught Light Screen and Reflect back then, so maybe some of the Eevolutions are candiates for that.
I guess ability doesn't really matter once it mega evolves anyway.

On a separate related issue, what happens when Mega Kangaskhan uses Fissure? 2 attempts to OHKO at 30% accuracy?

I guess ability doesn't really matter once it mega evolves anyway.

On a separate related issue, what happens when Mega Kangaskhan uses Fissure? 2 attempts to OHKO at 30% accuracy?
It does matter if you want to nail a Ghost-type, whereas Inner Focus will only come handy against a faster Fake Out user. Then again, Kanga has access to Sucker Punch and Crunch.

IIRC, the second hit of Parental Bond only happens if the first one connects. I'm not sure what happens against pokes holding Sash, but I assume the first strike breaks it and the second will KO.

It does matter if you want to nail a Ghost-type, whereas Inner Focus will only come handy against a faster Fake Out user. Then again, Kanga has access to Sucker Punch and Crunch.

IIRC, the second hit of Parental Bond only happens if the first one connects. I'm not sure what happens against pokes holding Sash, but I assume the first strike breaks it and the second will KO.
I'll get one and test it ;)

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Will Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon have Move Tutors like ORAS? (I mean SR, Elemental Punches, Zen Headbutt etc). I'm breeding a lot of mons that need those moves and before I breed others I wanna make sure they don't go wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)