NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Im back
Having read yesterday, it really came across from the start of d3 that FH seemed like scum. He chainsawed the Champ lynch because he saw it as a random bw and felt he could save champ. He seemed to really be clutching at straws with certain reasons to lynch Moody, which I dont see why town would do.

Lynch Former Hope
So you believe that a mafia member would defend their buddy that hard and willingly engage in so much 1v1 with someone they know is town

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Scumreads give me Gynecomastia so I won't/I'm too lazy.
Aubisio is pretty scummy due to Moody's advanced calculations and theorems so
Lynch Aubisio

But yeah, you don't. Because mafia don't want to go 1 for 1 with town because they always lose and so it never makes any sense for a mafia member to take the risk of defending someone that hard knowing when they flip, it will put a lot of attention on them. So you have a lot of evidence you need before you want to try and making this case

Back, nothing really interesting has been said.

MewoMiXXX, why is Earlio a scumread to you? and if you scumread Aubisio for Champ interactions why not Metal Sonic too?

Xx

I mentioned it earlier, but I'm reading most of the Moody - Former Hope interactions D3 a TvT. While he is being a little too combative for my liking, he's right in that scum likely would never push that hard on a towny. It just seems to me like he was trying to push for a lunch on someone he saw as scum and was just wrong. Also there's his D1 claim which I'm taking at face value for the moment.

There are a few things about Aubisio that bother me - the unvoting after the Champ claim is the biggest one. But he also voted very late on the DLE wagon and threw down a weird vote on Chanp after I pressured him on it. He's also clearly active lurking, which is the same reason I find Earlio kinda scummy (in addition to his own vote on Champ).

Re: Metal Sonic (who smells and is bad) has the same association as Aubisio thru Champ but is clearly just not paying attention to the game so he's more of a scum lean than a hard scum push. Same as viper really

so i think i'm a partner to moody, because i'm a Follower / Voyeur. I am Brazil. on n1 i targeted jalmont with voyeur, he got rb'd. on n2, i got no result from targeting itzviper with follow

vote metal sonic

i never vote earlio or FH here

i was down to vote aubisio but then he claimed and that looks ok but i havent super thought about it so feel free to correct if wrong

sheep meowmix boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)