Fusion Evolution V3 (Voting Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting is now over! Let's see who made it to the podium this time!
1st

DNA Donors: Graveler-Alola / Arceus
Offspring Name: A Rave-Alola
New Type: Electric/Normal
Base Stats: 87/127/117/82/102/77 (+20 Atk, +20 SpD)
New Ability: Optimize (Galvanize + Multitype) - This Pokemon's secondary typing changes depending on what plate or Z-Crystal it is holding. This Pokemon's Normal-type moves also become that type and have 1.2x power.
Notable Moves: Too many to list
Role Identification: So, you get a STAB Extreme Speed of any type you want while also being any type you want. Wanna be a bulky Water/Electric-type? Splash Plate, here's your Water ESpeed. Wanna destroy everything with BoltBeam? Icicle Plate, here's your Refrigerate. Since it's based on Arceus, A Rave-Alola has a ton of versatility, though it can't use Special moves as well, it can still perform a lot of roles, like bulky hazard remover, setup sweeper, and wallbreaker, while being a good revenge killer to boot.

2nd

DNA Donors: Mimikyu / Greninja
Offspring name: Miminja
New Type: Dark / Ghost
Base Stats: HP 63
Atk 112 (+20)
Def 78 (+5)
SpA 76
SpD 88
Spe 124 (+15)
BST 541
New ability and desc: Resurrection (Disguise + Battle Bond) - When this Pokémon gets KOed for the first time, it gains 50% of its original HP and changes to Reborn form.

DNA Donors: Mimikyu / Ash Greninja
Offspring name: Reborn Miminja
New Type: Dark / Ghost
Base Stats: HP 63
Atk 162
Def 78
SpA 126
SpD 88
Spe 134
BST 651
Notable Moves: Shadow Sneak, Shadow Claw, Night Slash, Play Rough, Waterfall, Wood Hammer, Swords Dance, Destiny Bond
Role Identification: 2 chances! Play it for the first time and then let it fight again in its Reborn form. It's only weak to Fairy-types.

3rd

DNA Donors: Murkrow / Solgaleo
Offspring name: Murkaleo
New Type: Flying / Steel
Base Stats: 98 / 115 / 79 / 99 / 81 / 114 (+4 Atk, +16 SpD, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Bamboozled (Prankster + Full Metal Body) - Immune to status moves. Status moves used by this fusion have +1 priority.
Notable Moves: Roost, Haze, (Z-)Mirror Move, Reflect, Substitute, Sunsteel Strike, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Calm Mind, Flash Cannon, Earthquake, Defog, Feather Dance, Tailwind, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Torment, Light Screen, Noble Roar, Morning Sun, Zen Headbutt, Flare Blitz, Stone Edge, Wild Charge
Role Identification: Tomohawk pre-update, but ten times better. Prankster haze stops set-up sweepers, it has prankster roost, has Reflect, and so much more. It also packs a punch and can even be special if you want it to be.

Here are the other four that won!

Zekrom / Croconaw (4th)
Spinda / Rayquaza (5th)
Regigigas / Sableye (6th)
Galvantula / Vivillon (7th)

Congratulations to all of our winners!
FUN FACTS:
  • Galvillion is the first winning fusion to be Electric / Flying type.
  • Stitch98 pulled off the incredible feat of submitting three winning fusions in the same slate!
    • He made Mimikyu / Greninja, Regigigas / Sableye and Galvantula / Vivillion.
  • Five out of the seven winning fusions were legendary fusions.
    • Both of the non-legendary fusions that won were made by Stitch.

Last edited:
The spreadsheet has been updated, and Reviloja753 is now an editor of it!

Also, some slight changes were made the the sheet, but they aren't really visible.

The fusions this slate are pretty well-rounded for the most part (unlike many all-offense slates followed by all-defense), with offense, defense, and support fusions.

Also, additional things. Some abilities are unnamed, so they're just X + Y in the sheet. Most just combine the effects, but some are slightly different. If I didn't see some of these abilty's actual names, let me know.

Here's the list of them:

Garchados (Intimidate + Sand Veil: Lowers Opponent's defense on switch in and gets evasion boosted in sand.)

Weasol (Pressure + Super Luck)

Lag-I (Sand Force + Ice Body: This pokemon's Ground/Rock/Steel/Ice attacks do 1.3x in Sandstorm and Hail, opposing attacks of those types heal by 1/16 under the same weather conditions.)

Sickle (Technician + Sturdy)

Galette (Steadfast + Insomnia:
When hit by a sleeping move, Speed will increase by 1 stage. Immune to Sleep.)

Lucashadow (Technician + Inner Focus)

They would probably be better with a named ability, so does anyone have any suggestions for names for these abilities?

Last edited:
The spreadsheet has been updated, and Reviloja753 is now an editor of it!

Also, some slight changes were made the the sheet, but they aren't really visible.

The fusions this slate are pretty well-rounded for the most part (unlike many all-offense slates followed by all-defense), with offense, defense, and support fusions.

Also, additional things. Some abilities are unnamed, so they're just X + Y in the sheet. Most just combine the effects, but some are slightly different. If I didn't see some of these abilty's actual names, let me know.

Here's the list of them:

Garchados (Intimidate + Sand Veil: Lowers Opponent's defense on switch in and gets evasion boosted in sand.)

Weasol (Pressure + Super Luck)

Lag-I (Sand Force + Ice Body: This pokemon's Ground/Rock/Steel/Ice attacks do 1.3x in Sandstorm and Hail, opposing attacks of those types heal by 1/16 under the same weather conditions.)

Sickle (Technician + Sturdy)

Galette (Steadfast + Insomnia:
When hit by a sleeping move, Speed will increase by 1 stage. Immune to Sleep.)

Lucashadow (Technician + Inner Focus)

They would probably be better with a named ability, so does anyone have any suggestions for names for these abilities?
Have some names!

Sickle: Sturdy Tech
Garchados: Intimidating Veil
Galette: Sleep Walker
Lucashadow: Technical Focus

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I made Lucashadow, surprised I didn't give it a name for its ability. I made it with a heavy thought on Ancient Egypt. So Eye of Horus is good.

I agree with Sleepwalker for Gallete too.

Lag-I: I like Desert Snow as an option

For Garchados I prefer something more creative like Sand Shark/Scare (Sharks are intimidating)

And Weasol as always been a mon that promotes non skill. Relying on Luck and having the most unskilled signature move ever (Dick Move), so I suggest Lucky Shot as one.

Code for A Rave and Quinda
Code:
{ num:
species: "A Rave-Alola",
types: ["Electric", "Normal"],
genderRatio: {M: 50.0, F: 50.0},
baseStats: {hp: 87, atk: 127, def: 117, spa: 82, spd: 102, spe: 77},
abilities: {0: "Optimize"},
heightm: 2.1,
weightkg: 215.0,
color: "White",
eggGroups: ["Undiscovered"], }
A Rave-Alola @ Icicle Plate
Ability: Optimize
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Wild Charge
- Recover
- Swords Dance
A Rave has a bottomless amount of options, so this I just one example set that uses it's greta BoltBeam coverage to it's advantage. Electric/Ice isn't the best defensive typing, but offensively, it'll do more than enough.
A Rave-Alola @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Optimize
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Brick Break / Wild Charge
- Recover
- Swords Dance
Another set that takes advantage of great neutral coverage with the combination of Ghost and Fighting

Arceus @ Splash Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Extreme Speed / Return
- Defog
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
A defensive set that takes advantage of how good of a defensive typing Water/Electric is

Code:
{ num:
species: "Quinda",
types: ["Normal", "Flying"],
genderRatio: {M: 50.0, F: 50.0},
baseStats: {hp: 102, atk: 105, def: 80, spa: 105, spd: 80, spe: 87},
abilities: {0: "Weather Contradiction"},
heightm: 4.1,
weightkg: 105.8,
color: "Green",
Quinda @ Assault Vest / Flyinium Z
Ability: Weather Contradiction
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- V-create
- Superpower
- Extreme Speed
Do I even have to explain this?
Quinda @ Assault Vest / Firium Z
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Overheat
- Hyper Voice
- Air Slash
- Draco Meteor
"Do I even have to explain this?" Special Edition

Rayquaza @ Normalium Z
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Celebrate
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Ascent
- Superpower
Z-Moves aren't effected by Contrary/Simple, so, have fun. I'm not really sure how move compatibility works with event moves, but if you use this set, I don't think V-Create is legal, but I'm probably wrong.

Code:
{ num: species: "Murkaleo",
types: ["Flying", "Steel"],
genderRatio: {M: 0.0, F: 0.0},
baseStats: {hp: 98, atk: 115, def: 79, spa: 99, spd: 81, spe: 114},
abilities: {0: "Bamboozled"},
heightm: 2,
weightkg: 116,
color: "Black",
I would make a set, but there are too many good ones!

Also, the spreadsheet has been updated once more. This time we added a component section to the Ability Dex, showing which abilities make up the custom abilities! We also fixed the species frequency chart to be in order once more. Finally, we have the names for the nameless abilities!

Garchados: Land Shark
Weasol: No Skill
Lag-I: Desert Snow
Sickle: Sturdy Tech
Gallete: Sleepwalker
Lucashadow: Eye of Horus

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It took a while honestly. Surprised she didn't reach this point earlier. Either way, she's here now, so Congratz :3

Hello everyone! I have some announcements to make. First of all, Wishiwashi is unbanned from Fusion Evolution. After deliberating with the council, we have a way to calculate the stats for Wishiwashi fusions in four easy steps!

1. Calculate the raw stats (and apply DNA boosts when applicable) of the other parent and Wishiwashi-School.
2. To find the stats of Solo form, do the following:

- Multiply Attack by 1/7
- Multiply Defense by 1/6
- Multiply Special Attack and Special Defense by 1/5
- add 10 points to speed
- round all stats down when applicable

3. ???
4. Profit!

Second of all, we have settled on how to make Minior fusions.

All you have to do is swap attack stats with their respective defensive stats and add 60 points to speed. Simple as that!

Finally, the slate is now open!

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
I saw someone doing a Emolga/Mewtwo fusion, and thus I got the idea for these two:

They do say negative feelings bring rain...
Parents: Minun|Kyogre
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Kyonun
New type: Electric.png Water.png
New base stats: 80 | 70 | 90 | 122 | 122 | 92 (+10 Sp. Atk | +10 Sp. Def | +20 Def) (Weight: 178.1 kg)
New ability and desc: Minus + Drizzle = Eletron Rain: Sp. Atk under Rain is 1.5x. Summons Rain upon switching in.
Notable moves:
Special: Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Charge Beam, Origin Pulse, Surf, Water Spout, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Signal Beam

Role identification: Oh, the possibilities... First, you can use the tipical ScarfSpout set while doing a hella good damage, you can use a Specs for maximum power, or be a bulky rain abuser with Calm Mind, or set up rain and pivot out to another member of the team. Not to mention, it has a primal as well.

But the main point here is to abuse Rain with both your stabs benefiting from it in some way (Perfect accuracy Thunder, boosted Water moves). Unlike Kyogre, it can speed itself up with Agility, and it also now has Nasty Plot (Which is VERY dangerous). It also can heal itself with Wish, and has a nice Wish + Volt Switch combo (Even tho it's HP isn't the best for WishPass). It also gets Seismic Toss for bulkier sets.

It also has the equivalent of 207 base Sp. Atk when under rain.

Orb: Blue Orb
New type: Electric.png Water.png
New base stats: 80 | 120 | 90 | 152 | 142 | 92 (Weight: 256.1 kg)
New ability and desc: Primordial Sea
Notable moves: Same as Base
Role identification: Isn't better than the base form with an item in most of the cases. This has 152 base Sp. Attack while base has, due to the ability, something around 207; the only nieche this thing has over Base is Sp. Def being higher and the ability to use it's Physical Movepool.

Also, fun fact: This mouse is 7.8 metters tall.

Everyone, behold the 3 metters tall winged hamster of death
Parents: Dedenne|Yveltal
Offspring name: Yvenne
New type: Electric.png Flying.png
New base stats: 96 | 94 | 76 | 126 | 82 | 120 (+20 Sp. Atk| +20 Speed) (Weigth: 102.6kg)
New ability and desc: Cheek Pouch + Dark Aura = Blackhole Aura: While this mon is active, any move with healing capabilities has 1.3x more offensive Power.
Notable moves:

Special: Air Slash, Hurricane, Oblivion Wing, Charge Beam, Discharge, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Thunder, Dark Pulse, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Heat Wave, Signal Beam

Status: Charge, Thunder Wave, Hone Claws, Taunt, Torment, Tailwind, Roost

Physical: Nuzzle, Thunder Punch, Wild Charge, Acrobatics, Aerial Ace, Sucker Punch, Thief, Knock Off, U-Turn, Zen Headbutt
Role identification: This thing has an interesting ability that allows it to use Oblivion Wing much better than before. It's defenses are fine and it's special offense is good. While it's coverage is not the best, it does have good stabs and can pivot out either way (You can even chose what you will pivot with since it has both moves).

It also has Nuzzle (The incarnation of death; just nuzzling around), Charge, Charge Beam and a few other supportive moves Dedenne gives it. It's physical movepool also isn't bad, since it has a few coverage options. It can also have a good utility of Tailwind + Volt Switch. If Doubles FE ever becomes a thing it can also act as a good partner to some mons with STABs that heal.

But in short: It's a fast special attacher with great utility in it's STABs.

Reserving Pidgeot/Pheromosa

Last edited:

Don't ask me why, but apparently the gods favor this thing.
Parents: Marill + Bibarel
Shared egg group: Water 1
Offspring name: Maralel
New type: Water/Normal
New base stats: 84/62/65/47/65/65
New ability and desc: God's Gift (Huge Power + Moody) - This Pokemon's Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed are doubled.
Notable moves: Belly Drum, Waterfall, Aqua Jet, Frustration, Ice Beam, Superpower, Crunch, Scald, Shadow Ball, Swords Dance, Taunt, Quick Attack, Brick Break, Ice Punch, Knock Off, Play Rough, stealth Rock
Role identification: Maralel is a fast, bulky, physical sweeper with an amazing movepool and Belly Drum! It's original stats are utter garbage, but because of God's Gift, Maralel becomes extremely powerful. It has Belly Drum + good physical moves, Taunt if you decide that's good, and Stealth Rock which can also be very useful. Even without Belly Drum Maralel is still very threatening with its Godly stats.

I. Am. Astonishing!
Parents: Marshadow + Ambipom
Offspring name: Marshopom
New type: Ghost/Normal
New base stats: 82/130 (+18)/75 (+2)/75/78/140 (+20)
New ability and desc: Mechanical Link - This Pokemon's moves that have 30 or less power hit 3 times.
Notable moves: Feint, Astonish, Spectral Thief, Double-Edge, Shadow Sneak, Close Combat, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Rock Slide, Sucker Punch, Will-O-Wisp, Stone Edge, Poison Jab, Mud-Slap, U-Turn, Seed Bomb, Knock Off, Fake Out, Thunder Punch.
Role identification: Marshopom has amazing Offensive stats, 140 speed, a great abaility, and a wide movepool. Obviously, Mechanical Link is a great booster to the moves Feint and Astonish. With Feint, it gets to hit now 3 times, greatly boosting the power in which you hit with Feint, making it better than Espeed! As with Astonish, you get more power + 3 separate 30% chance to flinch things in one turn! Talk about flinch god, Astonish does the trick! Now, while these 2 moves are the main highlight, it still has good coverage in Double-Edge, Knock Off, and Close Combat. Lastly, even though it may be a good physical attacker, meaning this final move doesn't hit Supern hard, it can be annoying as heck! And that move it Mud-Slap! Normally, Mud Slap is a 20 power Ground-type move that lowers the opponent's accuracy by 1 stage. So now imagine what happens when it hits 3 times! You lower their accuracy 3 times! That's really cool! Again it may not be physical but I still think it could be very useful.

Rawr, its the mechanical dragon of doom!
Parents: Rayquaza + Klang
Offspring name: Rayklang
New type: Steel/Flying
New base stats: 100 (+18)/128 (+13)/95 (+3)/110/90 (+3)/75 (+3)
New ability and desc: Clear Lock - While this Pokémon is active, the effects of weather conditions and this Pokémon's lowered stats are disabled.
Notable moves: Shift Gear, Gear Grind, Iron Head, Outrage, Dragon Claw, V-Create, Espeed, Waterfall, Wild Charge, Volt Switch, Draco Meteor, Ice Beam, Air Slash, EQ, Stone Edge, Crunch, Dragon Ascent, Shadow Claw.
Role identification: Rayklang is an amazing physical sweeper with access to great setup moves like Shift Gear, a good defensive ability, and even a decent special movepool with god special attack. It's good 100/95/90 bulk is pretty good especially coupled with its awesome Steel/Flying defensive typing. Clear Lock is a very good ability, say if you have been hit by Parting Shot or other stat-lowering attacks. It also disables weather which can very helpful say if there is rain up and the opposing mon has thunder, BAM is not longer has its perfect accuracy, and it also helps against fire Pokémon in Drought/Harsh Sunlight. It's also useful against strategies involving Sandstorm/Hail. While the base form is extremely good on its own, you just cant forget its mega!

The mechanical dragon is even more mechanical and uh, can fly higher?
Parents: Mega Rayquaza + Klang
Offspring name: Mega Rayklang
New type: Steel/Flying
New base stats: 100/158/105/140/100/95
New ability and desc: Delta Stream
Notable moves: aforementioned, highlighting Dragon Ascent
Role identification: Mega Rayklang, upon Mega Evolution, gains a lot of things. Most noteably is Delta Stream which now make it have only 1 weakness, that being Fire! Now this is obviously easy to cover, you have 158 attack, EQ and Stone Edge, so Fire really isn't much to worry about. It now has 100/105/100 bulk which means it can live even more attacks now, and it's giant 158 attack is also partnered by 140 special attack, allowing it to take advantage of attacks like Volt Switch and Draco Meteor, which are also 2 great coverage moves! It also have V-Create, which is a very good and powerful coverage move that you can use to easily hit the Steel Type, and even if they have a Flash Fire Ability of sorts, you also have EQ! It can also hold an item unlike almost every other mega evolution, giving it access to Leftovers, Life Orb, etc. which can be very beneficial! Mega Rayklang is by far one of the most powerful Pokémon here that is not only powerful but can live an attack or two. Or even three. Or even eight! :0

I love the rain!

Parents: Groudon + Croconaw
Offspring name: Crocodon
New type: Ground/Water
New base stats: 90 (+8)/125 (+10)/110/79/90 (+14)/82 (+8)
New ability and desc: Drizzle - On switch-in, this Pokémon summons Rain Dance.
Notable moves: Aqua Jet, Waterfall, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Rock Slide, Superpower, Swords Dance, Shadow Claw, Bulk Up, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Stealth Rock, Roar, Fire Punch, Hammer Arm, Hone Claws, Iron Head, Precipice Blades, Stone Edge, Thunder Punch.
Role identification: Crocodon is a very unique Pokémon. It looks like your average rain setter, with setup capabilities and a good movepool to couple with it, however it's the primal that really makes this stand out, and for a different reason. If Crocodon is holding Red Orb, now you go from being weak to grass with a 4x weakness to hitting it with Desolate Land boosts instead! This can a good surprise in a battle especially if the Yankees expect you to switch this in, predict it, and turns out, you were (or were not) holding the orb! Crocodon is a good mon that depends on your skill if you're going to use it.

I love the sun!
Parents: Groudon-Primal + Croconaw
Offspring name: Primal Crocodon
New type: Ground/Fire
New base stats: 90/155/130/129/90/82
New ability and desc: Desolate Land
Notable moves: aforementioned - water attacks and + Lava Plume, Thunderbolt, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Ice Beam.
Role identification: As I said, when it undergoes Primal reversion, it completely changes from being a rain setter to a Pdon thing, and stops having its 4x grass weakness to now hit it super effectively instead. It also gains a little bit of stats allowing it to hit harder physically and defeidnyl with it's special attacks. Though, in special attacks, Croconaw doesn't give much, it does give now Ice Beam, which can be very useful on a mon like Crocodon. Overall Crocodon is a great mon no matter whichever form you use it in, just use it carefully.

Last edited:

DNA Donors: Giratina / Minior
Offspring name: Giramini
New Type:

Base Stats:
HP 110 (+5)
Atk 80
Def 125 (+15)
SpA 80
SpD 125 (+15)
Spe 80 (+5)
BST 600
New ability and desc: Compression (Pressure + Shields Down) - If holding Griseous Orb, at 1/2 HP this Pokémon switches to Unleashed form; the effects of this ability change in base of the form of Giramini:
- while in Captive form: every move used by the opponent consumes 2 PPs instead of 1;
- while in Unleashed form: Levitate effects are applied on this Pokémon.
Notable Moves:
- Status: Shell Smash, Calm Mind, Stealth Rock, Will-O-Wisp, Destiny Bond, Thunder Wave, Pain Split
- Physical: Shadow Sneak, Shadow Force, Shadow Claw, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Earthquake, U-turn, Iron Head, Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Bulldoze, Rock Tomb
- Special: Shadow Ball, Gem Power, Earth Power, Aura Sphere, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Psychic, Dark Pulse, Energy Ball, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Dazzling Gleam, Icy Wind
Role Identification: With a vaste movepool including strong STABs, both physical and special, this pokemon can assume an incredible variety of roles, from mixed sweeper to tank, to setup sweeper and even a support. The fact that the ability is item-related allows to use it even as a support pokemon and take advantage of the support moves it learns, making it a potential annoyer with the ability of setting hazards and inflicting status (and also mitigates the OPness of its Unleashed form, since a White Herb set would have been too unbalanced). On the offensive side, being immune to Fake-Out and having the weakness to Fighting type removed (except from Scrappy-ish abilites holders) helps it a lot to sweep easily, since if the speed of its U-form isn't high enough, it also as priority in Shadow Sneak. The only thihg it lacks is a recovery, mainly because none of the parents learn Roost even if they have wings or are partial Flying types. Mock-ups for both formes are coming ;).

DNA Donors: Giratina-Origin / Minior
Offspring name: Unleashed Giramini
New Type:

Base Stats:
HP 110
Atk 125
Def 80
SpA 125
SpD 80
Spe 140
BST 660

Parents: Scrafty / Infernape
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Scraftape
New Type:

Base Stats:
HP 80
Atk 107
Def 103
SpA 84
SpD 103
Spe 93
BST 570
New ability and desc: Bro Fist (Moxie + Iron Fist) - Every time the holder uses a different "Punch" move, its Attack is raised by 1.
Notable moves: Mach Punch, Close Combat, High Jump Kick, Drain Punch, Power-Up Punch, Low Kick, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Knock Off, Crunch, Iron Head, Poison Jab
Role Identification: WIP

DNA Donors: Arbok / Unbound Hoopa
Offspring name: Hoorbok
New Type:

Base Stats:
HP 90 (+20)
Atk 130 (+3)
Def 65 (+1)
SpA 120 (+3)
SpD 105 (+1)
Spe 90 (+10)
BST 600
New ability and desc: Prestidigitation (Intimidate/Unnerve + Magician) - On switch in, this Pokémon switches its item with the opponent's.
Notable Moves:
- Physical: (STAB) Gunk Shot, Poison Jab, Hyperspace Fury, Crunch, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Pursuit, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Earthquake, Iron Tail, Seed Bomb, Aqua Tail, Power-Up Punch, Zen Headbutt, Rock Slide
- Special: (STAB) Dark Pulse, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Psychic, Psyshock, Thunderbolt, Giga Drain, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam
- Status: Coil, Nasty Plot, Calm Mind, Taunt, Trick, Switcheroo, Destiny Bond, Glare, Disable
Role Identification: I just realised this thing has Coil. I didn't know it while I was building this fusion, but now I can see it is the perfect user for Coil, since it has a good Special Defense stat and a very strong movepool of non-100%-accurate moves, including its strongest STABs, Gunk Shot and Hyperspace Fury. Hoorbok can be played most effectively as a stallbreaker or a mixed tank, since it has very good boosting moves and strong STABs to destroy most walls, and since it's only weak to Ground-type and switches immediately item with the opponent, you can give it an annoying item and steal opponent's to break their tactics. Notice item is switched every time Hoorbok is switched in, so switching in and out from the same opponent 2 times will give each item back to the respective owner. And you can also combine the ability with Trick to have the complete control over the items in play. For what concerns movepool, Hoorbok has a very wide coverage and some very interesting utility moves, such as Drain Punch, Seed Bomb, Power-Up Punch, Glare, Destiny Bond, Giga Drain and Psyshock, which allow it to fill a variety of roles and to put up some strategies in the battle.

Parents: Gallade / Weezing
Shared egg group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Gallazing
New Type:

Base Stats:
HP 76
Atk 117
Def 102
SpA 85
SpD 102
Spe 80
BST 562
New ability and desc: Take Off (Steadfast + Levitate) - If the holder would be hit by a Ground-type move, Speed is raised by 1 instead; immunity to Ground-type moves.
Notable moves: Poison Jab, Close Combat, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Knock Off, Shadow Sneak, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, X-Scissor, Swords Dance, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, Taunt, Wish, Toxic Spikes

Parents: Mega Gallade / Weezing
Shared egg group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Mega Gallazing
New Type:

Base Stats:
HP 76
Atk 157
Def 132
SpA 85
SpD 102
Spe 110
BST 662
New ability and desc: Inner Focus
Notable moves: Poison Jab, Close Combat, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Knock Off, Shadow Sneak, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, X-Scissor, Swords Dance, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, Taunt, Wish, Toxic Spikes

DNA Donors: Dialga / Shiinotic
Offspring name: Shiinia
New Type:

Base Stats:
HP 100 (+20)
Atk 82
Def 110 (+10)
SpA 120
SpD 110 (+10)
Spe 80
BST 542
New ability and desc: Ab (A + B) - WIP.
Notable Moves: WIP

DNA Donors: Magearna / Therian Landorus
Offspring name: Magdorus
New Type:

Base Stats:
HP 90 (+6)
Atk 130 (+10)
Def 105 (+3)
SpA 120 (+3)
SpD 100 (+3)
Spe 90 (+12)
BST 635
New ability and desc: Moxie (Soul-Heart + Intimidate)
Notable Moves: Earthquake, Iron Head, Knock Off, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, U-turn, Swords Dance, Shift Gear, Earth Power, Flash Cannon, Fleur Canon, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Calm Mind

Last edited:
I decided to draw these fusions, since I've had fun thinking of ways to do so. Omasteela and Zeklade were difficult to sprite, but I pulled it off anyway. Yes, Jucherz inspired it all, so shout-out to him. :)
->
upload_2017-8-9_18-20-13.png

Spaceship Helix is back.
DNA Donors: Omastar / Celesteela
Offspring name: Omasteela
New Type: Steel / Water
Base Stats: 83 / 97 / 114 / 111 / 96 / 71 (+17 Atk, +10 SpD, +13 Spe)
New ability and desc: Beast Swim (Swift Swim + Beast Boost) - This Pokémon's highest non-HP stat doubles in rain.
Notable Moves: Shell Smash, Waterfall, Stone Edge, Gyro Ball, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Rock Blast, Knock Off, Toxic Spikes, Spikes, Scald, Surf, Hydro Pump, Heavy Slam, Flash Cannon, Iron Head, Air Slash, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Ingrain, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Flame Charge, Earthquake, Bulldoze, Reflect Type
Role Identification: The focus of this Pokémon is that you can make its role pretty much whatever you want, especially in rain. This mon can be used in a variety of ways. Shell Smash and sweep? It can do that with Physical and/or Special attacks. Be a wall? It's got that too. And that's without mentioning rain, which can boost its capabilities further. Oh yeah, and Beast Swim can boost any stat you want it to, with just enough Speed added in so that it can effectively emulate Swift Swim.

->
upload_2017-8-12_19-3-14.png

Same for the Rock/Ground with unexpected stats.
DNA Donors: Nihilego / Flygon
Offspring name: Nihilegon
New Type: Rock / Ground
Base Stats: 95 / 76 / 63 / 124 / 105 / 122 (+20 SpA, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Beast Float (Beast Boost + Levitate) - Instead of taking damage, if this Pokémon would get hit by a Ground-type attack, its highest non-HP stat goes up by 1 stage.
Notable Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Charge Beam, Dazzling Gleam, Power Gem, Earth Power, Dragon Breath, Bug Buzz, Boomburst, Solar Beam, Psychic, Psyshock
Role Identification: This mon is a useful switch-in against Ground-type moves, and the movepools from its components add up into a versatile one. Additionally, it gets STAB on the Special equivalent to EdgeQuake, which it already has access to, but why go with that when you have 124/122 Special Sweeping capabilities?

->
upload_2017-8-9_18-21-24.png

Pink+Pink=More Pink+WALL.
Parents: Audino / Blissey
Shared Egg Group: Fairy
Offspring name: Audibliss
New Type: Normal
Base Stats: 179 / 45 / 58 / 77 / 121 / 62 (+10 all)
New ability and desc: Regenerative Cure (Natural Cure + Regenerator) - When this Pokémon switches out, it recovers 33.33% of its HP and its status ailments are cured.
Notable Moves: Toxic, Soft Boiled, Heal Bell, Reflect, Light Screen, Seismic Toss, Calm Mind, Wish, Protect, Stealth Rock, Hyper Voice
Role Identification: That's bulk. Physical bulk is roughly equivalent to Celesteela, and Special Bulk... HOO BOY, LET'S JUST SAY YOU CAN'T SCRATCH IT. And that's without mentioning that it heals both HP and status upon switch-out.
->
upload_2017-8-9_18-21-40.png

New Type: Normal/Fairy
Base Stats: 179 / 45 / 98 / 97 / 161 / 62 (+40 Def, +20 SpA, +40 SpD)
New ability: Healer
Notable Moves: See above, +Dazzling Gleam, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Psyshock, Psychic
Role Identification: Oh dear. Its physical bulk is the equivalent of 132/132, and that's the worse of its two bulks. It may have dropped Regenerative Cure, but it's pretty much unscratchable in this state.

->
upload_2017-8-9_18-24-5.png

This thing's back. The ultimate Special Attacker in sunlight.
DNA Donors: Xurkitree / Charizard
Offspring name: Xurkizard
New Type: Electric / Fire
Base Stats: 80 / 86 / 75 / 161 / 78 / 112 (+20 SpA, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Blazing Beast (Beast Boost + Blaze) - User gets a Flash Fire boost after defeating an opponent.
Notable Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Tail Glow, Hypnosis, Air Slash, Dragon Pulse, Charge Beam, Dazzling Gleam, Energy Ball
Role Identification: A nice special sweeper. It has enormous Special Attack and not a bad speed tier, which it can throw into overdrive with Z-Hypnosis.
->
upload_2017-8-9_18-24-54.png

DNA Donors: Xurkitree / Mega Charizard X
Offspring name: Mega Xurkizard X
New Type: Electric / Dragon
Base Stats: 80 / 132 / 108 / 182 / 78 / 112 (+46 Atk, +33 Def, +21 SpA)
Ability: Tough Claws
Notable Moves: See Normal Xurkizard (+Grass Knot, Wild Charge, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance)
Role Identification: Tough Claws boosts Grass Knot, allowing it to HURT with that godlike Special Attack, complete with a very high Attack stat. In addition, it can run D-Dance effectively. This Mega isn't the main attraction, however...

->
upload_2017-8-9_18-22-47.png

DNA Donors: Xurkitree / Mega Charizard Y
Offspring name: Mega Xurkizard Y
New Type: Electric / Fire
Base Stats: 80 / 106 / 75 / 211 / 108 / 112 (+20 Atk, 50 SpA, +30 SpD)
Ability: Drought
Notable Moves: See Normal Xurkizard (+Solar Beam)
Role Identification: 211 Special Attack + Drought-boosted Fire STAB = Shreds everything. Solar Beam also covers all its weaknesses, and considering its ability instantly summons sun...

->
upload_2017-8-9_18-26-16.png
upload_2017-8-9_18-26-26.png

Patching up weakspots...
DNA Donors: Wailord / Registeel
Offspring name: Waisteel
New Type: Water / Steel
Base Stats: 125 / 82 / 118 / 82 / 118 / 55 (+20 Def, +20 SpD)
New ability and desc: Clear Veil (Clear Body + Water Veil) - This Pokémon can neither be burned nor can have its stats dropped by other Pokémon.
Notable Moves: Toxic, Curse, Heavy Slam, Rock Tomb, Earthquake, Protect, Aqua Ring, Soak, Charge Beam, Thunderbolt, Waterfall, Surf, Flash Cannon, Iron Head, Thunder Wave
Role Identification: Wailord's high-HP low-Defenses problem has been patched up. It can run a Curse set with optimized Special bulk and hurt everything hard, adding on to the fact that it can't burn. Or you can use it as your good ol' wall.

->
upload_2017-8-9_18-26-54.png
upload_2017-8-9_18-27-4.png

The bane of Guts mons' existences
DNA Donors: Doublade / Zekrom
Offspring name: Zeklade
New Type: Dragon / Steel
Base Stats: 100 / 130 / 135 / 82 / 95 / 62 (+20 HP, +20 SpD)
New ability and desc: Overdrive (Teravolt + No Guard) - Moves that target this Pokémon or are used by it have perfect accuracy. Opponents' defensive abilities are nullified when attacked by this Pokémon, and their offensive abilities are nullified when attacking this Pokémon. If an ability boosts a stat by adding, say, +1 to it, that part will not be ignored.
Notable Moves: Bolt Strike, Dragon Claw, Return, Stone Edge, Shadow Claw, Gyro Ball, Brick Break, Sacred Sword, Iron Head, Swords Dance, Shadow Sneak, Pursuit
Role Identification: This thing flat-out shuts down abusers of Guts, Huge Power, etc. and can hit them with some real nasty moves of its own. It gets perfect accuracy on Bolt Strike and Stone Edge, which both have dodgy accuracy as the more accurate one would otherwise hit 85% of the time. And Sacred Sword ignores both abilities and stat boosts when this thing attacks.

Last edited:
Possibly one of the most unpredictable and versatile fusions to ever exist
Role: Jack of All Trades

Parents: Kecleon + Arceus
Offspring name: Arceon
New type: Normal
New base stats: 90 / 105 / 95 / 110 / 120 / 100 (BST: 620, +20 SPA, +20 SPE)
New ability and desc: Master of All (Multitype + Protean) - This fusion's primary type changes depending on the Z-Crystal or Plate held. This fusion's secondary type changes to the match the moves that this fusion uses.
Notable moves: Sooooo many
Normal: Judgement, Return, ExtremeSpeed, Hyper Voice, Fake Out
Fire: Judgement, Heat Wave, Overheat, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Fire Punch
Water: Judgement, Aqua Tail, Surf, Waterfall
Electric: Judgement, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Charge Beam, Thunder Punch
Grass: Judgement, Giga Drain, Grass Knot, Energy Ball
Ice: Judgement, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Ice Punch
Fighting: Judgement, Focus Blast, Brick Break, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Low Kick, Power-Up Punch
Poison: Judgement, Sludge Bomb, Poison Jab
Ground: Judgement, Earthquake, Earth Power
Flying: Judgement, Aerial Ace
Psychic: Judgement, Synchronoise, Psychic, Psyshock
Bug: Judgement, X-Scissor, Signal Beam
Rock: Judgement, Stone Edge
Ghost: Judgement, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak
Dragon: Judgement, Draco Meteor, Outrage, Dragon Pulse
Dark: Judgement, Dark Pulse, Foul Play, Sucker Punch
Steel: Judgement, Iron Tail, Flash Cannon
Fairy: Judgement
Status: Recover, Calm Mind, Will-o-wisp, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Nasty Plot, Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, Light Screen, Reflect, Substitute, Hone Claws

Role identification: Definitely the Jack of All Trades of Fusion Evolution. Arceon is able to change its own typing to literally any dual-typing in the game, including many very viable ones. Arceon can also change its secondary typing dynamically in the battle, allowing it to change between many different type combinations in the same battle. Also, Arceon is armed with one of the best movepools in Fusion Evolution History, including strong attacking moves of every type, reliable recovery, light screen / reflect, stealth rock, multiple attack and special attack boosting moves, and status. Arceon does, despite its ability name, suffer somewhat from the "master of none" part of the saying. Why make a steel/bug attacker whenever Heratana-Mega has over double the base attack that Arceon does? Why make it into a strong attacker whenever fusions of every type outclass it offensively? Arceon has fantastic stats for the role it can play better than anyone else, though, which is a type-changing jack of all trades. Additionally, some other limitations like the inability to hold an item without being forced to be part Normal type and the inability to stay a certain typing and use a variety of moves slightly hurt Arceon's viability.

The Tactician is Back-tician...
Role: Tactical Weakling

Parents: Sableye + Porygon2
Offspring name: Poryee
New type: Normal - Ghost
New base stats: 87 / 77 / 90 / 87 / 90 / 55 (BST: 486, +20 HP, +10 DEF, +2 SPA, +8 SPD)
New ability and desc: Tactician (Download + Prankster): Status moves used by Poryee have +1 priority (unless the opponent is a dark type). Additionally, Poryee uses the status move in its last move slot whenever it switches in.
(Note: only status moves will work, and it has the same priority as Intimidate, no matter what priority it had before)
(Note 2: I made the ability only work on Poryee because otherwise, anything with Tactician and roar/whirlwind astronomically broken)

Notable moves:
Status / Last Slot Moves: Conversion, Recover, Will-o-wisp, Thunder Wave, Agility, Trick, Magic Coat, Role Play, Conversion 2, Embargo, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Recycle, Magnet Rise, Gravity, Nasty Plot, Imprison, Toxic, Protect / Detect, Confuse Ray, Trick Room
Attacking Moves: Tri-Attack, Thunder(bolt), Shadow Ball, Ice Beam / Blizzard, Psychic / Psyshock, Power Gem
Role identification: Poryee is possibly one of the most versatile and customize-able fusions to ever exist. There was an OM with a similar concept to the ability Tactician, and this concept massively changed the game. Poryee brings this concept into Fusion Evolution! Because of Tactician, there are a whole lot of things that Poryee can do automatically that other fusions cannot, and there are also a whole lot of status moves that Poryee can use viably that other fusions cannot. This makes Poryee incredibly unpredictable and able to fit on a variety of teams, despite not appearing that way at first. Poryee's neat defensive typing in Normal - Ghost provides three immunities and one weakness, which allows Poryee to switch in to a large variety of moves, encouraging the use of Tactician moves. Although Poryee does lack some moves that would benefit greatly from this ability, and does have some bad base stats for doing anything, Tactician remedies that by changing its role to become independent of base stats. Poryee can suffer some form of 3MSS depending on what move is used for Tactician in the last move slot.

Here is a list of many of the functions Poryee can perform instantly through use of Tactician.
  • Sunny Day = Drought
  • Rain Dance = Drizzle
  • Role Play = Trace
  • Agility = Light Speed (From FE)
  • Nasty Plot = Magnetic Surge (From FE)
  • Embargo = Half of Overwhelming Presence (From FE)
  • Conversion = Automatic strategic type change
  • Conversion 2 = Automatic advantageous type change
  • Magnet Rise = Levitate
  • Gravity = Anti-Levitate
  • Magic Coat = 1-turn Magic Bounce
  • Recover = Stronger, switch-in Regenerator
  • Taunt = Auto-anti-status, probably the best Tactician move
  • Substitute = Auto 75% HP and safe switch in
  • Protect / Detect = Auto-Safe switch-in
  • Imprison = Anti-taunt or Anti-recover (probably worse than Taunt)
  • Recycle = Recover limited items
  • Confuse Ray / Toxic / Will-o-wisp / Thunder Wave = Automatic status
  • Trick = Improved Trick user
  • Torment = Anti-single move spammers
  • Trick Room = Automatic Trick Room for TR teams

Poryee also has a mega, which happens to work very well with the base form to give it some boosts without even needing a turn before mega evolving.

Parents: Sableye-Mega + Porygon2
Offspring name: Poryee-Mega
New type: Normal - Ghost
New base stats: 87 / 87 / 140 / 107 / 140 / 25 (BST: 586)
New ability and desc: Magic Bounce
Notable moves: All of Poryee's moves
Role identification: The mega form is interesting because it can get some benefits past normal Sablenite fusions through the use of Tactician. For example, you can get a free Nasty Plot boost to play on Poryee-Mega's strengthened special attack, or you can use Trick Room to use its slowness to its advantage. You can also use Substitute to give Poryee-Mega some durability, and many other status moves can give it some function beyond merely being a defensive mega.

Quite the absolutely insane rock type!
Role: Role-Flipper

Parents: Minior-Meteor + Shuckle
Offspring name: Shunior-Contained
New type: Rock
New base stats: 40 / 35 / 175 / 35 / 175 / 52 (BST: 512, +10 DEF, +10 SPD, +20 SPE)
New ability and desc: Well Armored (Shields Down + Sturdy): Upon reaching 50% or less HP, Shunior changes into Shunior-Released form. If a move would deal more than half of Shunior-Contained's HP, then it only deals half of Shunior-Contained's HP, changing it to Released form.
Notable moves: Shell Smash, Ancient Power, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, Sticky Web, Bug Bite, Acrobatics, Explosion, Psychic, Sludge Wave, Dazzling Gleam, Earthquake, U-Turn, Infestation.
Role identification: Probably the most insane turnaround seen in a fusion. Shunior-Contained is effectively another Shuckle, with incredibly high defenses and incredibly low everything else. However, this Shuckle is not any ordinary one, having the ability to invert its insane defenses and offensies to become the glassiest mixed sweeper ever created. Individually, Shunior-Contained's best purpose is to Shell Smash until it can't anymore. It also gets the ability to withstand one attack and deliver itself straight into Shunior-Released (when put against a very strong attacker) as well.

Parents: Minior-Core + Shuckle
Offspring name: Shunior-Released
New type: Rock
New base stats: 40 / 175 / 35 / 175 / 35 / 112 (BST: 572)
New ability and desc: Well Armored (Shields Down + Sturdy): Upon reaching 50% or less HP, Shunior changes into Shunior-Unleashed form. If a move would deal more than half of Shunior-Contained's HP, then it only deals half of Shunior-Contained's HP, changing it to Released form.
Notable moves: Shell Smash, Ancient Power, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, Sticky Web, Bug Bite, Acrobatics, Explosion, Psychic, Sludge Wave, Dazzling Gleam, Earthquake, U-Turn
Role identification: This form is the definition of a glassy mixed sweeper. While it does not carry the speed of most mixed sweepers, Shunior-Released can still outspeed a whole lot of fusions. Shunior-Released also has higher mixed attacking stats (but weaker moves) than Mega Peralie, and does not require a mega slot. However, Shunior-Released is the frailest fusion to exist, with a record low 40/35/35 bulk stats. That is roughly the same bulk as Wurmple, which means that sneezing on it will deal OHKO damage.

My first non-DNA fusion in a long time...
Role: Sand Abuser / Wall

Parents: Gigalith + Steelix
Shared egg group: Mineral
Offspring name: Gigalix
New type: Rock - Steel
New base stats: 90 / 120 / 175 / 67 / 82 / 37 (BST: 571)
New ability and desc: Sand Guard (Rock Head + Sand Stream): This fusion summons a sandstorm whenever it switches in. The fusion (on your team) that switches in after this one switches out gets immunity to chip damage.
Notable moves: Stone Edge, Gyro Ball, Iron Head, Heavy Slam, Iron Tail, Stealth Rock, Curse, Earthquake, Toxic, Fire/Ice/Thunder Fang
Role identification: Gigalix is a fusion built for abusing sand, wherever it is used, even if you're not on a sand team. With the bulk to last multiple turns and Sand Guard, your team will never have to worry about sand chip damage very often. Gigalix is also armed with a moveset containing multiple powerful moves like Gyro Ball or Heavy Slam (Gigalix is 330 kg, and 670 in mega form), EdgeQuake, and even some extra coverage. Gigalix can also set Stealth Rocks and use Toxic to discourage wallbreakers from entering. As good as Gigalix is, it is pretty much necessary to mega evolve it to let it reach its full potential, as it is somewhat iffy offensively and lacks any form of recovery besides being a good target for wish-passing.

Parents: Gigalith + Steelix-Mega
Shared egg group: Mineral
Offspring name: Gigalix-Mega
New type: Rock - Steel
New base stats: 90 / 160 / 205 / 67 / 112 / 37 (BST: 671)
New ability and desc: Sand Force
Notable moves: Stone Edge, Gyro Ball, Iron Head, Heavy Slam, Iron Tail, Stealth Rock, Curse, Earthquake, Toxic, Fire/Ice/Thunder Fang
Role identification: Mega Gigalix makes normal Gigalix look bad with an extreme amount of physical and special bulk, very powerful moves, and the ability to abuse sand even more. Some interesting other roles for Mega Gigalix could be on a Trick Room team with such a low speed and high offensive power, or on a sand team to ensure longevity of Gigalix's Sand Force boost.

Last edited:

Make A Wish
Parents: Wishiwashi / Alomomola
Shared Egg Group: Water 2
Offspring Name: Wishilola
New Type: Water
Base Stats: Together: 115/117/115/100/100/57 Lonely: 115/16/19/20/20/67
New Ability: Strength In Numbers (Schooling + Regenerator) - This Pokemon starts in it's Together form and heals 6.25% of it's max HP every turn. When this Pokemon's health falls below 25%, it reverts into Lonely form and only heals 1% of it's HP every turn. The healing goes after transformation, so if this Pokemon's HP goes over 25% on the same turn that it switched to Lonely form because of Strength in Numbers, then the Pokemon won't change form until next turn.
Notable Moves: Waterfall, Earthquake, Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Wish, Protect, U-Turn, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Double-Edge, Calm Mind, Healing Wish, Wake-Up Slap, (Z-)Bounce
Role Identification: Wishilola is an odd kind of bulky physical attacker or wall. With it's gigantic bulk of 115/115/100, Wishilola can take hits for days and heal them off with Wish, as well as spread status like Toxic around. On the other hand, Wishilola has a great 117 Attack stat and not too shabby 100 special attack, making it a powerful physical attacker with moves like STAB Waterfall, Earthquake for amazing coverage, Knock Off for power and utility, STAB Aqua Jet for priority, and a nice slow U-Turn to bring teammates in safely. Sow what you get is a nice of physical attacker that can sustain itself nicely.

*insert lyrics of "Dancing Queen" here*
DNA Donors: Oricorio-Pom-Pom / Pheromosa
Offspring Name: Orimosa-Cheer
New Type: Electric/Fighting
Base Stats: 79/117/53/127/53/132 (+10 SpA, +10 Spe, +14 Atk, +6 HP)
New Ability: Rehearse (Dancer + Beast Boost) - Whenever this Pokemon uses a dance move, it's highest non-HP stat goes up by one stage.
Notable Moves: Quiver Dance, Swords Dance, Teeter Dance, Revelation Dance (Electric), Focus Blast, High Jump Kick, Ice Beam, Bug Buzz, Hurricane, U-Turn, Taunt, Poison Jab, Lunge, Rapid Spin
Role Identification: This Dancing Queen has access to crazy setup moves thanks to it's ability, Rehearse. After using one of it's 4 dance moves (Swords Dance, Quiver Dance, Teeter Dance, and Revelation Dance), Orimosa's highest stat will go up by one. What this means is that when setting up, Orimosa can add another stat into mix to become that much more threatening, For example, Orimosa can use Swords Dance and get a Speed Boost on top of it, or use Quiver Dance and get an extra Special Attack boost, or use it's main STAB, Revelation Dance, as a better version of Charge Beam. Not to mention, Orimosa gets great coverage on both sides, with BoltBeam + Focus Blast on the special side (as well as Bug Buzz and Hurricane, if you fancy), and STAB HJK, Poison Jab, Lunge, and U-Turn on the physical side Orimosa-Cheer one of the most threatening sweepers out there.

We all know Blue Fire is the hottest, but what about Black Fire?
DNA Donors: Ponyta / Zekrom
Offspring Name: Zeta
New Type: Fire/Electric
Base Stats: 75/137/89/92/89/102 (+20 Atk, +12 Spe, +2 Def, +7 SpD)
New Ability: Flaming Aura (Flash Fire + Teravolt) - Upon switch-in, this Pokemon gets a Flash Fire boost and ignores the opponent's ability. This Pokemon is also immune to Fire-type moves.
Notable Moves: Flare Blitz, Bolt Strike, Low Kick, Flame Charge, Quick Attack, Will-O-Wisp, Agility, Double-Edge, Crunch, Dragon Tail, Roost, Hone Claws, Stone Edge, Volt Switch, Zen Headbutt, Tailwind, Steel Wing
Role Identification: Upon switch-in, this Pokemon gets a boost to it's STAB Fire moves. Said Fire moves include Flare Blitz and Flame Charge. Yeah, this thing will take lives. Flare Blitz + it's massive 137 Attack means that barely anything will want to switch into to this monster. Not to mention, even if you do resist Fire, you still have STAB Bolt Strike and Dragon Claw to worry about. And while you may think you can eventually weaken this thing thanks to it's Stealth Rock weakness and reliance on recoil moves, it can just Roost it all back up. Overall, a physical attacker you NEED to keep your eye on.

Last edited:

Parents: Aurorus & Tapu Fini
Offspring name: Tapu Aurus
New Type: Ice/Fairy
Base Stats: 100/76/100/110/127/71 (+4Hp, +7Def, +13SpA, +16Sp.D)
New ability and desc: Frozen Terrian (Misty Terrian + Snow Warning) Boost all ice types moves by 50%. Deal hail damage to all non ice type pokemon. Bizzard don't miss.
Notable moves: Moonblast, Defog, Refresh, Nature Madness, Hydro Pump, Scald, Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Dazzing Gleam, Freeze Dry, Encore, Earth Power, Haze, Encore, Blizzard, Rock Polish
Role Identification: Tapu Aurus is can be a force to be wrecking with. With boosted Ice type moves for 5 to 7 turns and good all round bulk. With a 4x weakness to steel, any pokemon packing any steel type will put a dent into Tapu Aurus.It also have a couple set up moves in calm mind and rock polish, it can become more of a threat. Without recovery, Tapu Aurus life span is limited.

Parents: Shiftry & Marshadow
Offspring name: Shatree
New Type: Ghost/Dark
Base Stats: 100/112/79/110/75/103 (+10Hp, +9Def, +20SpA, +1Speed)
New ability and desc: Sun Technician (Technician + Chlorophyll) Both Combined
Notable moves: Shadow Punch, Shadow Sneak, Force Palm, Drain Punch, Pursuit, Spectral Thief, Close Combat, Bulk Up, Work Up, Thief, Will-O-Wisp, Feint Attack, Nasty Plot, Hurricane, Beat Up, Defog, Brutal Swing, Sword Dance, Explosion, Shaow Ball, Sunny Day, Fake Out, Knock Off, Snarl
Role Identification: A excellent sun sweeper. With 112/110 offense and possiby double base speed 103, it possibly the best sun sweeper in the game. Unlike all of the other chlorophyll sweeper, it is not weak to fire or water. Shatree also get boost on many of it's moves that is under 60 BP. So it get boosted Shadow Sneak.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)