Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone have a catching Smeargle ready to go for hunting HA pokemon in sun/moon? I need a project today.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a catching Smeargle ready to go for hunting HA pokemon in sun/moon? I need a project today.
I currently don't have a Catcher Smeargle, but I can give you a copy of my Catcher Weavile instead if you want: I use it for both SoS-Chaining and for EV-training.
It keeps the HP of the wild Pokémon low with False Swipe, it can hide behind a substitute to avoid Sand Attack from Diglett and it can use Taunt to prevent Wailmer from using Rest for example.
In addition to this, its ability Pressure will increase the chances of the wild Pokémon calling for help!
If you want you can also let me know what Pokémon with HA you need and I can whip out my game now and see if I can catch it for you. If so, let me know which Ball you want me to catch it in.

Let me know what you think!

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I currently don't have a Catcher Smeargle, but I can give you a copy of my Catcher Weavile instead if you want: I use it for both SoS-Chaining and for EV-training.
It keeps the HP of the wild Pokémon low with False Swipe, it can hide behind a substitute to avoid Sand Attack from Diglett and it can use Taunt to prevent Wailmer from using Rest for example.
In addition to this, its ability Pressure will increase the chances of the wild Pokémon calling for help!
If you want you can also let me know what Pokémon with HA you need and I can whip out my game now and see if I can catch it for you. If so, let me know which Ball you want me to catch it in.

That would be sweet but I can't think of how I'd go about hunting overcoat Jangmo-o with it having a move that can check it somehow? If you can chain one for me I'd be very grateful but you certainly don't have to.

Also would you want anything for Weavile? It sounds like a good pokemon to use for general chaining, and it'd take a lot less effort than Smeargle to teach and level up. o:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That would be sweet but I can't think of how I'd go about hunting overcoat Jangmo-o with it having a move that can check it somehow? If you can chain one for me I'd be very grateful but you certainly don't have to.

Also would you want anything for Weavile? It sounds like a good pokemon to use for general chaining, and it'd take a lot less effort than Smeargle to teach and level up. o:
It's already Lv. 100 and I don't want nor need anything in return.
I also just checked my repertoire and I'm glad to inform you that I have a spare HA Jangmo-o in a Fast Ball that I could throw in for free as well.
I should still have you added from last time when I bred the Mudbray for you so I could hop online right now and trade you both Pokémon.

Could someone with a Pokemon game in a language different than english open some Cubone eggs for me? I want to do masuda method, and normally I would use my Japanese Ditto for that, but the Pokemon is for a Trick room team and I need both parents to have 0Ivs in speed. So I send you the eggs, you open them in your game and send the Cubones back to me. I don't have much to offer in exchange, you can keep one of the Cubones if you want. So if anyone could help me with this I'd be very grateful. <3

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Could someone with a Pokemon game in a language different than english open some Cubone eggs for me? I want to do masuda method, and normally I would use my Japanese Ditto for that, but the Pokemon is for a Trick room team and I need both parents to have 0Ivs in speed. So I send you the eggs, you open them in your game and send the Cubones back to me. I don't have much to offer in exchange, you can keep one of the Cubones if you want. So if anyone could help me with this I'd be very grateful. <3
The eggs have to be received on the foreign game to count as a foreign Pokemon, so they'll have to breed a 0 Speed Cubone on their game then give it to you for you to get a foreign Cubone.

For trade: Custom Celesteela
Looking For: An annoying to find HA Pokemon in a matching ball.
Bumping. Don't want it to go to waste so I'll pretty much take highest bidder at this point. (Anything makes you highest bidder, but a Net Ball HA Mareanie would be nice.)

Any ideas for any breeding projects? Preferably alolan pokemon.

The eggs have to be received on the foreign game to count as a foreign Pokemon, so they'll have to breed a 0 Speed Cubone on their game then give it to you for you to get a foreign Cubone.

Bumping. Don't want it to go to waste so I'll pretty much take highest bidder at this point. (Anything makes you highest bidder, but a Net Ball HA Mareanie would be nice.)
If no one is taking it then I'd be happy to. I have a mareanie but it is in a beast ball. It is 5iv (-att) bold with HA and Haze but it has no SV matches.

You can have a choice of three eggs:

B5 - 1,5 - Mareanie (♀) - Bold - Regenerator - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark [2485]
B5 - 1,6 - Mareanie (♀) - Bold - Regenerator - 31.27.31.31.31.31 - Dark [2619]
B5 - 2,1 - Mareanie (♀) - Bold - Regenerator - 31.4.31.31.31.31 - Dragon [3226]

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: [Gen 6] HA Female Shinx, Luxio, or Luxray in a Moon Ball! Just the mon with that gender with that HA in that ball. Nothing else required!

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: [Gen 6] HA Female Shinx, Luxio, or Luxray in a Moon Ball! Just the mon with that gender with that HA in that ball. Nothing else required!
Moon Ball and HA is not possible in Gen 6, since it's impossible for males to pass down the ball until Gen 7 and the only game you can catch Shinx in a Moon Ball, is in HG/SS, where Hidden Abilities weren't a thing yet. There's no way to legitimate way to change abilities to the Hidden Ability either.
It's only possible in Sun/Moon by breeding a Female HA member of the Shinx-line with a Male Moon Ball non-HA member of the Shinx line.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Moon Ball and HA is not possible in Gen 6, since it's impossible for males to pass down the ball until Gen 7 and the only game you can catch Shinx in a Moon Ball, is in HG/SS, where Hidden Abilities weren't a thing yet. There's no way to legitimate way to change abilities to the Hidden Ability either.
It's only possible in Sun/Moon by breeding a Female HA member of the Shinx-line with a Male Moon Ball non-HA member of the Shinx line.
My bad. Next best matching ball for it then? My thoughts run to Quick Ball right off the bat.

LF: female mimikyu in a matching ball for its shiny (dusk, luxury or heavy).

FT: Can provide many lv1 in their eggs that are can be trained into competitives. I don't have many alolan Pokémon so those would take longer but I have a lot of others which will breed quickly.

Thanks, PM me.

How about HA Relicanth in a Level Ball. Relicanths are hard to SOS and let alone finding a female one. I didn't put all of it's moves with egg moves but yeah you want?

So when hatching for a shiny Pokemon, does it show it when it first hatches or does it show when prompted to give a nickname?
Show what, the shininess? If you know what color pallet a Pokemon normally uses, you should be able to tell if a Pokemon is shiny when it hatches. Of course, some pallet changes are subtle, like Shiny Bidoof, so you need to know what the shiny looks like.

Edit: Greninja'd, gosh darn it Sondero -_- :P

Anybody with a Honedge (or Doublade/Aegislash) in a Moon ball? Nature and Ivs don't matter at all. I can provide some beast ball or 4 egg moves breeds, past gen goodies, etc.

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I have 4 unclaimed Hoopa and Volcanion on G6 that I can now RNG.
What spreads should I go for?
Timid 31/0/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
Timid 31/1/31/30/31/31 (HP Electric)
Modest 31/0/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
Modest 31/1/31/30/31/31 (HP Electric)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)