[PLEASE READ THIS THREAD BEFORE POSTING] LC Analysis Reservation Thread [PLEASE, PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING]

Can I get Zorua, Poisonium Z Salandit, and Twinkle Tackle Gastly. We back bois. (Btw if you reject any for the number of analyses go in that order, left to right)

Conni

katharsis
Can I take exeggcute?
Snover is in GP and Karrablast is awaiting for its last QC check.

[03:46:31] Conni: hey OP
[03:46:35] +OP: hi!
[03:46:51] Conni: do you think I can reserve a Pokemon if one of my mons is in GP and the other is at its last QC?
[03:46:54] +OP: y
[03:46:59] Conni: thanks :)

Last edited:
If Wingull isn't claimed yet, may I reserve it?

OP will be talking to you about your growlithe analysis in the near future from what I understand. In the mean time, I think it's best if you stick to working on your current analyses - levi

Last edited by a moderator:

Aaron's Aron

A concussion update in my info tab
Since the Aron analysis has not exited WIP since it was posted on April 7th, may I reserve it?
Since he has been active, I would contact him and ask him about it. I'd let him know that if he doesn't work on it then you're probably going to be allowed to take it. Just give him a reminder. :]

With its new Alolan forme, the original Sandshrew has been greatly overshadowed, even more than it already was, in fact. However, Sandshrew can still use Knock Off and has a much better defensive typing. It is also largely outclassed by Drilbur in its role as a Stealth Rock and Rapid Spin user, though it has a higher Defense stat and access to the previously mentioned Knock Off. Furthermore, with the rise of Staryu, Sandshrew has become even more niche due to Staryu's ability to clear away Sandshrew's hazards and completely force it out with the threat of a Scald.
Not sure where else to post this, but this paragraph on Sandshrew's analysis is a mess (lmao sandshrew). Here's a cohesive version:

Sandshrew is an especially overlooked and outclassed Pokémon this generation. Staryu, Drillbur, and Kabuto are more reliable Rapid Spinners, and the former two along with Onix, Pawniard, Ferroseed, and various others are all better Stealth Rock users. Despite being a subpar option, Sandshrew does have access to Knock Off and has okay defense and typing. If you're looking for serious role compression, Sandshrew can be an option.

Not sure where else to post this, but this paragraph on Sandshrew's analysis is a mess (lmao sandshrew). Here's a cohesive version:

Sandshrew is an especially overlooked and outclassed Pokémon this generation. Staryu, Drillbur, and Kabuto are more reliable Rapid Spinners, and the former two along with Onix, Pawniard, Ferroseed, and various others are all better Stealth Rock users. Despite being a subpar option, Sandshrew does have access to Knock Off and has okay defense and typing. If you're looking for serious role compression, Sandshrew can be an option.
How exactly is it a mess? Also if it even warrants rewritten I'd rather write it as I wrote the original and it is, in fact, my favorite mon. Honestly I see no reason why it needs to be rewritten though. :/

E: this would go in the analysis suggestion thread btw

Last edited:
How exactly is it a mess? Also if it even warrants rewritten I'd rather write it as I wrote the original and it is, in fact, my favorite mon. Honestly I see no reason why it needs to be rewritten though. :/

E: this would go in the analysis suggestion thread btw
Read it out loud. It sounds and feels broken, it's strangely worded, and there are way too many little pieces in it. Idk, it just seems really messy. You do you tho o/

ah ok, ty @ the location

Aaron's Aron

Levi is a goof
This is true.

As for Venipede, and Numel too since we're on the subject, if OP and Levi could get together and discuss who has what analysis, that would be great. There is a big mishmash of people attempting to claim these two. I'm not saying you did anything wrong of course, but we (me, you, and a few others) definitely need some clarification on who has what. Also I think someone already has Venipede if I recall correctly, although again there is still some confusion on the claiming of it should he lose it.
OP Corporal Levi

Last edited:

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
This is true.

As for Venipede, and Numel too since we're on the subject, if OP and Levi could get together and discuss who has what analysis, that would be great. There is a big mishmash of people attempting to claim these two. I'm not saying you did anything wrong of course, but we (me, you, and a few others) definitely need some clarification on who has what. Also I think someone already has Venipede if I recall correctly, although again there is still some confusion on the claiming of it should he lose it.
OP Corporal Levi
Numel is currently available unless Vyfe returns within the next couple of days. While you did reserve it earlier, you already currently have three analyses in progress. Of course, you can re-reserve if after you have finished Machop, Numel is still available.

Venipede was taken over by MeButYou82 but has not been worked on for the past two weeks, so I have reassigned it to Drew. MeButYou, feel free to post in this thread for what you have in mind if you have an idea for another set or Pokemon that needs an analysis.
Also i am NOT goof

Aaron's Aron

/me sighs
Re-reserving Numel then. I don't mind that Drew is doing it. I just wish OP would've communicated with me that it was a no. I had all my analyses up to date and I was looking to do more, but he would never respond to my messages. I literally could've done like four more analyses in the time I sat around waiting, and since he never told me no I assumed he was just waiting to say yes. Just some more communication would be nice. Thanks.

EDIT: Also, since we're on the subject, can you or OP tell me what I have reserved then? Cause I thought I knew, but obviously I don't. Thanks.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)