Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a fast ball cyndaquil(with Ha if possible but not necessary). I have a lot of stuff I can trade. Thanks in advance.
Alright, so I browsed through the GTS and I managed to get the following Cyndaquil in a Fast Ball for you:

Japanese, Male, Blaze, Modest with an SpA IV stat of 31 and the following Egg Moves: Quick Attack, Double Kick and Flare Blitz.
If it's to your gusto I'd give it to you for free. Let me know whenever you want to pick it up!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a Friend ball Bruxish. Any nature/IVs are fine.
I can offer some 5 IV mons I bred.
I can whip out my game now and go catch one for you.

Edit: Alright, I'm glad to inform you that I managed to find one on my second try at the Secluded Shore.
Luckily my Synchronizer worked, so I managed to get you one with a Jolly nature in the process!

Last edited:
How does the sun/moon multi battle tree work?
- Can I play with a friend the super multi battle route, if he has not completed the normal multi battles?
- How does the mutli battle tree work? Will he get the point per match as well if I invite him?
- If we play the normal multi battle together can we unlock the super multi battles for us both with only once finishing the tree?

I'm looking for the following Pokemon in Apricorn, Dream, or Safari balls where applicable.

Seel
Dunsparce
Skitty
Electrike
Kecleon
Tropius
Dwebble

If you have male spitbacks of any of them, please let me know! I've got a host of things I don't have the time to list out now I can offer in return.

In gen 6, I managed to collect every Pokemon with an HA with its HA. I've spent the last few months breeding on "special" Pokeballs (pokeballs not purchasable from a store) for everything that can be bred that way and I'm nearly done. I just need to breed these Pokemon with my existing HA dex mon and it'll be done! Please pm me if you have any of these and want to trade.

Last edited:
Anyone with spitbacks of Vullaby with the ability Overcoat and Knock-Off (egg move)?

I have spitbacks of Wimpod with Aqua Jet and Spikes, several Bruxish, Misdreavus, two Scythers and a Comfey.

Last edited:
Sorry to bother everyone, but I'm looking for an HA Turtwig. All other variables are irrelevant, as I will be breeding with a parent I already own. Let me know if you want anything in return, Thank you!

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Are the Pokemon from the Smogon (Facebook) giveaways redistributable?
Yes, with how many copies of them get traded around to people who aren't accustomed to the Smogon rules about distribution rights, there really wouldn't be any point to limit re-distribution of it.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Sorry to bother everyone, but I'm looking for an HA Turtwig. All other variables are irrelevant, as I will be breeding with a parent I already own. Let me know if you want anything in return, Thank you!
Please don't think that way! Nobody is bothering anybody here! :)
People here are always more than glad to be of assistance, so never hesitate to ask away your questions or look for a specific Pokémon, Item, etc!

In other news, I can breed you a Shell Armor (HA) Turtwig in a Nest Ball for you that I'd be willing to give you for free.

Edit: Well, what do you know? I was browsing through my Pokémon Bank BOXes and found a spare flawless one with an Adamant nature and an 31/31/31/x/31/31 IV spread I bred a while back. It also comes with Growth as an Egg move.

Let me know what you think and whenever you're available!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)