[Gen 7] Ye Olde Trade Shoppe (7/4: Shiny RNGs)

Update! Haven't had a huge amount of free time, but I've managed to add Inkay, Phione, Remoraid, Frillish, and Shellos to the breedables list! The influx of Water-types may or may not be a direct result of the amount of Splatoon I've been playing lately. :P

I've also transferred my RNG'd Rotom up (though sadly without any special moves). And I switched to the PGL artwork for the trophy case, to give them the glamour they deserve. :D

Last edited:
Good evening, nice thread.

Please cmt for these:

Solosis/Duosion/Reuniclus (Any gender)
Nature: Quiet
31/x/31/31/31/0
Ability: Overcoat, Magic Guard
Egg moves: Imprison, Confuse Ray, Astonish, Acid Armour

Foongus/Amoongus (Female)

Nature: Relaxed
31/31/31/31/31/x or 31/x/31/31/31/0
Ability: Regenerator
Egg moves: Growth, Stun Spore, Gastro Acid, Body Slam

Good evening, nice thread.

Please cmt for these:

Solosis/Duosion/Reuniclus (Any gender)
Nature: Quiet
31/x/31/31/31/0
Ability: Overcoat, Magic Guard
Egg moves: Imprison, Confuse Ray, Astonish, Acid Armour

Foongus/Amoongus (Female)

Nature: Relaxed
31/31/31/31/31/x or 31/x/31/31/31/0
Ability: Regenerator
Egg moves: Growth, Stun Spore, Gastro Acid, Body Slam
Would you trade your RNG'd Azelf for both of those? I understand if it's too much, but I do need an Azelf for competitive.

Hey, I was wondering if you had a modest female spitback of this remoraid:

Nature: Modest, Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Hustle, Sniper
Egg moves: Haze, Acid Spray, Entrainment, Water Spout

Feel free to CMT for some female breedables

Hey, I was wondering if you had a modest female spitback of this remoraid:

Nature: Modest, Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Hustle, Sniper
Egg moves: Haze, Acid Spray, Entrainment, Water Spout

Feel free to CMT for some female breedables
Could I have a spitback of your Repeat Ball Litleo please? :)

Thank you so much! Could I also get the Jolly blue Mew?

I've got a bit of a backlog of trade requests at the moment, but I'll let you know when I have Foongus and Solosis ready. :)
I got the Azelf and Mew cloned, please PM me whenever you are ready to trade and see me online so that you are sure we can finish the trade.

Thanks.

Hi, could you CMT for a female spitback? :)
(Pachirisu)

Nature: Impish
Ability: Volt Absorb
Egg moves: Flatter, Follow Me, Fake Tears, Ion Deluge

Hey there Lucariomaster!

This may be a bit of an odd request but I'm desperately looking for three mons in (apricorn) level balls. .. are you perhaps able to catch them for me in your soul silver? =/ No need for abilities or IVS as long as they're females really... I'd be happy to repay you with whatever you want from my thread! (If you can find something...)

Hey there Lucariomaster!

This may be a bit of an odd request but I'm desperately looking for three mons in (apricorn) level balls. .. are you perhaps able to catch them for me in your soul silver? =/ No need for abilities or IVS as long as they're females really... I'd be happy to repay you with whatever you want from my thread! (If you can find something...)
Sure! Which ones do you need?

\o/ Yay! Well... Level Ball Sandshrew, Drowzee and Slugma... and a Moon ball Hoothoot... Haven't checked if they're all even available in SS yet though. lol
Sandshrew is Safari Zone only in SS, but I can get the other three for you! Would you trade your Dive Ball Spheal and Moon Ball Murkrow for them?

There's so many Pokemon that I'd love from you that it's hard to choose. I can trade a Modest Wismur in a Quick Ball w/ HA as well as Jolly Croagunk in a Great Ball w/ Dry Skin. Wanted to trade for your Poison Heal Breloom, Tyrantrum, or Ferrothorn if my Pokemon interest you at all. I'm also cool with trading spitbacks for spitbacks (females of course) if that's both preferable and easier for you (so you can just breed your own stuff for the thread). Also, I should note, if you want a Quick Ball Modest Exploud w/ HA only for competitive use and not for breeding, I have a giveaway with one.

If any of these interest you for a trade let me know. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)