Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, users with a PAL system can have legitimate wondercards from an event that gives shiny Jirachi too (Hong Kong event). I have around 5 of them still in wondercard form, so it's not exclusive to Japanese 3DS owners.
Do they have Moonblast like the Tanabata Jirachis? (Sorry if I spelt that wrong; it's late)

No, it's exclusive to that one. But if you reset a physical one, you won't ever use it anyway. For your reference:

Pokémon Center Tohoku 2014 Tanabata Shiny Jirachi has Moonblast as exclusive move
Nintendo of Hong Kong Shiny Jirachi has Happy Hour as exclusive move (lol)
Pokémon Center Tohoku 2015 Tanabata non Shiny Jirachi has Play Rough and Heart Stamp as exclusive moves

No, it's exclusive to that one. But if you reset a physical one, you won't ever use it anyway. For your reference:

Pokémon Center Tohoku 2014 Tanabata Shiny Jirachi has Moonblast as exclusive move
Nintendo of Hong Kong Shiny Jirachi has Happy Hour as exclusive move (lol)
Pokémon Center Tohoku 2015 Tanabata non Shiny Jirachi has Play Rough and Heart Stamp as exclusive moves
Hells_Gate, that's awesome, thanks for the information. If you want to reset me a Jolly one or even Timid HP Fire; or hell, a Timid one better than the one I have now, I'd be happy to trade you a bunch of stuff for re-distribution, as all my friends that play this want them. Modest would be cool as well. Let me know.

If there is maybe some project I could work on for you, I do have all the Canadian wondercards on my six games. Was working on Celebi tonight, but I could switch it up to something else. Wish I could switch to shiny Jirachi (even with out Moonblast)

EDIT: I'll get back to you though, it's 2:39 am here and I need some sleep.

Hells_Gate, that's awesome, thanks for the information. If you want to reset me a Jolly one or even Timid HP Fire; or hell, a Timid one better than the one I have now, I'd be happy to trade you a bunch of stuff for re-distribution, as all my friends that play this want them. Modest would be cool as well. Let me know.

If there is maybe some project I could work on for you, I do have all the Canadian wondercards on my six games. Was working on Celebi tonight, but I could switch it up to something else. Wish I could switch to shiny Jirachi (even with out Moonblast)

I do some resetting from time to time, but nothing good popped up yet, if I do get something good, I'll let you know. Good night!

That's fine, I suppose. I'll get the Mew cloned.

[380] Shiny Latias
OT: Julia (34117) (Lv. 35)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/31
Tutor Move: Defog, Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Note: ooh_shiny's amazing Shiny Latias. Comes with Defog for Hazard Removal and Hidden Power Grass for Mega Swampert removal. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

I have this spare copy of this Latias in Box 1 of my Y Game I'm using to reset

I went looking for your Jirachi and found it next to Pochy16's new Latias, so I put them both in Box 1 of my Y game. Post back here when you can trade.

EDIT: Also, note that this shiny Jirachi is an injected wondercard. Hope that's okay.
Do you still have the latias?

Hi, I am interested in you male shinny mega charizard Y with the modest nature. I have a shinny Darkrai lvl 100/timid/attk:168/def:200/sp. atk: 362/sp. def: 198/ speed: 368. I have a few others I could trade too. Hopefully we can work out a deal : )

I do some resetting from time to time, but nothing good popped up yet, if I do get something good, I'll let you know. Good night!
Thanks Hells_Gate! Good Luck with your resets and surely keep me posted! It's people like you that make smogon wifi worth checking!

That's fine, I suppose. I'll get the Mew cloned.
Awesome, let me know when you can trade!

Do you still have the latias?
Yes, I'm holding it for you, let me know your friend code so I can add you. I have a bunch of those left from the giveaway I had ages ago.
Hi, I am interested in you male shinny mega charizard Y with the modest nature. I have a shinny Darkrai lvl 100/timid/attk:168/def:200/sp. atk: 362/sp. def: 198/ speed: 368. I have a few others I could trade too. Hopefully we can work out a deal : )
Hi, I'm sorry, I don't have any spare clones of Charizard, but maybe if you ask Nelson Tangela, you could get a copy off him, as it's his Charizard you want. I didn't need the Darkrai, but thanks for the offer!

Thanks Hells_Gate! Good Luck with your resets and surely keep me posted! It's people like you that make smogon wifi worth checking!.

My fc is 3497 1563 5671

Awesome, let me know when you can trade!

Yes, I'm holding it for you, let me know your friend code so I can add you. I have a bunch of those left from the giveaway I had ages ago.

Hi, I'm sorry, I don't have any spare clones of Charizard, but maybe if you ask Nelson Tangela, you could get a copy off him, as it's his Charizard you want. I didn't need the Darkrai, but thanks for the offer!
Ok my fc is 3497 1563 5671 pm me when we can trade

Last edited:
Hey there, if you don't mind, could I request one of these as well?

I know it's not much, but I can offer you a Moxie Adamant Shiny Heracross 31/31/31/5/31/31 or Imposter Adamant Shiny Ditto 31/31/31/31/31/31 [JPN].
Sorry pokeguy for the spam, but that ditto is nearly guaranteed to be hacked.

HA dittos couldn't be rng'd shiny and the odds of dexnaving or catching that in the friend safari are nearly 0

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I deposited something for a Ditto in the GTS and ended up with that...

Oh, wait, I thought you could breed dittos. I'm a idiot.

Is there a way to check if that's real?
Not "check"; but statistically it's a hack. Don't trade it here (or use it for breeding things you plan to trade here).

If you have any questions, please PM me rather than posting more here.

I'm ready to trade whenever.
I'm mostly available to trade on the weekend.

Update:

[145] Zapdos
OT: Aldora (05026) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Static
IVs: 31/26/24/31/31/31
Hidden Power Ice
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: Soft reset by myself on Omega Ruby.

EDIT: Thanks for the trade SwampertGirl.

Last edited:

[718] Zygarde
OT: Sophie (22388) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Careful - Ability: Aura Break
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
PP Maxed Moves: Extreme Speed, Dragon Tail, Earthquake, Coil
EV trained: 252 HP / 4 Defense / 250 Special Defense / 4 Speed
Notes: Date Met: 11/7/2013. Traded to me by Sb4ll4t0. Fully redistributable.

[719] Diancie
OT: OCT2014 (10274) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Hasty - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31
Suggested Moves: Moon Blast, Earth Power, Psyshock, Diamond Storm
Notes: This was reset by cjlaborde2nd, who said it was only re-distributable by him and me. Comes from a legitimate wondercard. With Earth Power confirmed in ORAS, Diancie doesn't really need Hidden Power Fire (it really just hits Scizor and Scizor OHKO's with Bullet Punch before you can use it). Trophy Case.

First of all Happy Birthday :3 I hope you have a nice day.

I would be interessted in these mons. I hope you come back from your inactivity and would look at my trade thread to see if you find aynthing you want.

[384] Shiny Rayquaza
OT: Galileo (08055) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Naive - Ability: Air Lock -> Delta Stream
IVs: 31/31/29/28/31/31

I'd be interested in this mon. I don't have a trade thread but I do have a 31/xx/31/31/31/0 telepathy dialga

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Interested in Gonzo's meloetta, along with wondercard proof, as well as the timid one that is redistributable. Also interested in 6 iv adamant master ball Zygarde (sun/moon hype) xD
FT: 5 iv modest volcanion sr'd by ih8ih8sn0w, 5 iv hp fire shaymin, with remaining iv 30, sr'd by ih8ih8snow (pentagon), 5 iv hasty hoopa, with remaining ivs 30, and more. PM me xD
I'm on showdown wifi room usually under the name :MisterGX

Last edited:
To the people requesting Shiny Latias, it is no longer for trade (also some IRL friends sniped your Latias clones I was saving when they saw I had extras; lol sorry!)

Hi, can you cmt for your bold premier ball Hp electric suicune?
I'm sorry, there is nothing of yours I needed.
First of all Happy Birthday :3 I hope you have a nice day.

I would be interessted in these mons. I hope you come back from your inactivity and would look at my trade thread to see if you find aynthing you want.
I'm sorry, those monsters are no longer for trade here.
[384] Shiny Rayquaza
OT: Galileo (08055) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Naive - Ability: Air Lock -> Delta Stream
IVs: 31/31/29/28/31/31

I'd be interested in this mon. I don't have a trade thread but I do have a 31/xx/31/31/31/0 telepathy dialga
Nature and Ball of said Dialga?
Interested in Gonzo's meloetta, along with wondercard proof, as well as the timid one that is redistributable. Also interested in 6 iv adamant master ball Zygarde (sun/moon hype) xD
FT: 5 iv modest volcanion sr'd by ih8ih8sn0w, 5 iv hp fire shaymin, with remaining iv 30, sr'd by ih8ih8snow (pentagon), 5 iv hasty hoopa, with remaining ivs 30, and more. PM me xD
I'm on showdown wifi room usually under the name :MisterGX
I'm sorry the monsters you have requested are no longer for trade here.

In other news; to those it may concern; I have removed all monsters that are not reset or bred by myself, except nickname-able shiny monsters because it seems unlikely that anyone would hack an egg with my Shiny Value if that's even possible and because all the people who have threads of their own stuff include them as well. All in all, I'm only looking for three monsters, and I'm sure this thread is still good enough to get me what I need from Sun and Moon and if it's not; then I will mine Sun and Moon myself for what I need and maybe it'll be good enough for the next game. I'm sick of being judged and scrutinized by some people on this site, so I cave. Here is my crappy trade thread. Enjoy.

EDIT: Also, I ev trained some legends that had never been cloned for that Mewtwo tournament, but after signing up for the site and filling out everything I guess I forgot to actually sign up for the tournament; so I am now looking to trade for as many Unnerve Shiny Mewtwo codes as I can get my hands on. Please CMT!

I have all the monsters from this thread on my game still, but only my Timid Diancie is for trade at the moment.
Okay. I'm new to this, so correct me if I do anything wrong.

I would like to trade it for either Suicune, Shaymin, Xerneas, or Groudon. Or something else

Okay. I'm new to this, so correct me if I do anything wrong.

I would like to trade it for either Suicune, Shaymin, Xerneas, or Groudon. Or something else
A full list of what I have for trade is on the first page. Please post what you have to offer and we can go from there. Do you happen to have a Unnerve Mewtwo code?

As it stands I have these:

[245] Suicune
OT: Pokéguy (56512) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/23/31/30/31/31
Moves: Surf/Scald , Ice beam / Icy Wind / Sleep Talk / Hidden Power Electric , Rest, Calm Mind
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Special Defense or UT
Notes: This was soft reset by myself, on Omega Ruby. Flawless HP Electric Suicune. Trophy Case. Now fully re-distributable!

[716] Xerneas
OT: Pokéguy (16501) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/05/30/31/31/29
Moves: Aromatherapy, Sleep Talk, Rest, MoonBlast
Notes: This was soft reset by myself. After 600 Hours of resetting for a Modest HP Fire Xerneas, I got one from cjlaborde2nd, and so I switched synchronizers and reset for another 30~ hours for this, so I could move onto Kiloude City and my second 3 IV Diancie event.

[716] Xerneas
OT: Pokéguy (22949) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/30/31/26/31/28
Hidden Power Fire
Notes: This was soft reset by myself. 300 Hours, (including 20 hours on play throughs) for resetting for Modest Xerneas, catching them each time in a quick ball. I don't have powersaves and kind of Envy those who do, as this took 6 hours of game play to get to. lol that Attack IV is RNG trolling me; but nice for mixed I guess? Not sure if I'll be trading this much, as not many monsters take 300 hours of work.

[716] Xerneas
OT: Pokéguy (59622) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/28/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power Fire
Notes: This was soft reset by myself. 450 Hours, (including 28 hours on play throughs and $50 for an additional copy of X) for resetting for Modest Xerneas, catching them each time in a Cool ball. I don't have powersaves and kind of Envy those who do, as this took 8 hours of game play to get to. I was resetting for Modest, but when this came along, I just couldn't say no. Mixed Xerneas anyone? Nickname request can be taken! The best of 600 Hours of total resetting and will not be traded easily.

[716] Shiny Xerneas
OT: XYZ (05116) (Lv. 100)
IVs: 31/27/31/31/31/31
Notes: Reset this myself, on X file [59622]. I have 4 more of these left to reset. Trophy Case.

A full list of what I have for trade is on the first page. Please post what you have to offer and we can go from there. Do you happen to have a Unnerve Mewtwo code?

As it stands I have these:

[245] Suicune
OT: Pokéguy (56512) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/23/31/30/31/31
Moves: Surf/Scald , Ice beam / Icy Wind / Sleep Talk / Hidden Power Electric , Rest, Calm Mind
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Special Defense or UT
Notes: This was soft reset by myself, on Omega Ruby. Flawless HP Electric Suicune. Trophy Case. Now fully re-distributable!

[716] Xerneas
OT: Pokéguy (16501) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/05/30/31/31/29
Moves: Aromatherapy, Sleep Talk, Rest, MoonBlast
Notes: This was soft reset by myself. After 600 Hours of resetting for a Modest HP Fire Xerneas, I got one from cjlaborde2nd, and so I switched synchronizers and reset for another 30~ hours for this, so I could move onto Kiloude City and my second 3 IV Diancie event.

[716] Xerneas
OT: Pokéguy (22949) (Lv. 50)
IVs: 31/30/31/26/31/28
Hidden Power Fire
Notes: This was soft reset by myself. 300 Hours, (including 20 hours on play throughs) for resetting for Modest Xerneas, catching them each time in a quick ball. I don't have powersaves and kind of Envy those who do, as this took 6 hours of game play to get to. lol that Attack IV is RNG trolling me; but nice for mixed I guess? Not sure if I'll be trading this much, as not many monsters take 300 hours of work.

[716] Xerneas
OT: Pokéguy (59622) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/28/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power Fire
Notes: This was soft reset by myself. 450 Hours, (including 28 hours on play throughs and $50 for an additional copy of X) for resetting for Modest Xerneas, catching them each time in a Cool ball. I don't have powersaves and kind of Envy those who do, as this took 8 hours of game play to get to. I was resetting for Modest, but when this came along, I just couldn't say no. Mixed Xerneas anyone? Nickname request can be taken! The best of 600 Hours of total resetting and will not be traded easily.

[716] Shiny Xerneas
OT: XYZ (05116) (Lv. 100)
IVs: 31/27/31/31/31/31
Notes: Reset this myself, on X file [59622]. I have 4 more of these left to reset. Trophy Case.
Sorry,i dont have an unnerve mewtwo code. I do have Celebii, but its docile.Also has HP Grass(Oh the cruel irony)
I also have a Timid Manaphy as well with crappy SpD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)