Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might seems like a stupid question but here goes...
What IV spread should I give a brave Honedge (which IV should I leave random)?

Sp.Atk. For an optimal Brave Honedge/Aegislash, you'll want your spread to be:
31/31/31/x/31/0
to ensure you move last. In case you are going mixed, then leave speed random (but try to go for flawless in all but speed).
Ideally, you'd want:
31/31/31/31/31/0

Sp.Atk. For an optimal Brave Honedge/Aegislash, you'll want your spread to be:
31/31/31/x/31/0
to ensure you move last. In case you are going mixed, then leave speed random (but try to go for flawless in all but speed).
Ideally, you'd want:
31/31/31/31/31/0
Yah I'm going mixed. Random speed it is then :) Thanks!

Another question, when doing the TMM (with 29 IVs ditto and 0Ivs togetic), when I breed with a genderless who is the mother and who is the father?

Moderator edit: Don't double post!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whether or not an egg will hatch shiny is determined by respective save files' shiny values (TSV) along with the corresponding shiny value of the egg (ESV). If the two match, then the egg you hatch will hatch shiny.

Therefore, you can't ask for someone to trade you a 'shiny egg' unless you know your TSV, and the chances of someone having a flawless Electrike egg with your TSV is less than the chance of you MMing a perfect shiny Electrike yourself.
Thanks for the clarification I'm still learning all the mechanics of Pokemon breeding

Another question, when doing the TMM (with 29 IVs ditto and 0Ivs togetic), when I breed with a genderless who is the mother and who is the father?
According to .com's TMBMGuide, Ditto plays the role of female when bred with a genderless 'mon. Which makes sense, as I believe this was the case for 5th gen (maybe 3rd and 4th gen, too) [RNG] breeding.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
According to .com's TMBMGuide, Ditto plays the role of female when bred with a genderless 'mon. Which makes sense, as I believe this was the case for 5th gen (maybe 3rd and 4th gen, too) [RNG] breeding.
Was the case in 5th Gen. In 3rd and 4th it was done by Parent A and Parent B, depending on the order you deposited them in the daycare.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm gonna have to disagree with Sakuretsu here and say that you should leave a defensive stat to be the wildcard IV on the mixed set as having bare minimum speed is much more important imo. So go for either 31/31/x/31/31/0 or 31/31/31/31/x/0, obviously the higher the x's are the better.

I'm gonna have to disagree with Sakuretsu here and say that you should leave a defensive stat to be the wildcard IV on the mixed set as having bare minimum speed is much more important imo. So go for either 31/31/x/31/31/0 or 31/31/31/31/x/0, obviously the higher the x's are the better.
I'd honestly never risk an x for a defensive stat on a mixed set unless I was aiming for hasty or naive. and on a completely different pokemon as you don't want +speed on aegislash

Hey, is there anybody who has a Reshiram lying around that I can have? I don't care about nature/IVs/anything else, I just need one to gain access to Kyurem in Sapphire and I don't have one from any previous games.

Managed to snag this on my sixth attempt:
Terrakion 19/30/31/26/31/31

Keep or toss?

Edit: It has Jolly nature

Last edited:
Does anyone own a HA female torkoal in a premier ball? Or can catch me one? I'll offer up a 5iv bold female wobbuffet in a dive ball. Pm if you can help me out :)

Quick question for a friend.

Is it considered illegal/illegitimate to cheat for an item on a legitimate Pokemon, namely the Reveal Glass?

For example, if I RNG the Genies from Dream Radar, is it against the rules to cheat for a Reveal Glass so I can change their formes and trade them to another game to clone?

Quick question for a friend.

Is it considered illegal/illegitimate to cheat for an item on a legitimate Pokemon, namely the Reveal Glass?

For example, if I RNG the Genies from Dream Radar, is it against the rules to cheat for a Reveal Glass so I can change their formes and trade them to another game to clone?
you can change the forms of the genies in both xy and oras. in xy its in reflection cave in oras its in new mauville

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Managed to snag this on my sixth attempt:
Terrakion 19/30/31/26/31/31

Keep or toss?

Edit: It has Jolly nature
Easy toss, it's pretty common to get 4 perfect IVs. If you think about it, since a legend is guaranteed 3 perfect IVs already, it has 3 other IVs, each of which has a 1/32 chance of being 31. That's 3/32 when the probabilities are added together, or roughly 10%. So around 1 in every 10 resets will have 4 perfect IVs.

Hello Guys,

I am looking for an Adamant/Jolly Landorus,
I have a modest Landorus.
You can also ask me to search for a specific nature pokemon
I hope someone can help me out

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF a female HA Pikachu in Luxury, Repeat Ball or Ultra Ball (preferably with some EMs); if so CMT or VM/PM me if you can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)