Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get you a Defog Skarmory if you can give me some time to RNG abuse another one.
thatmomentwhenyouoriginallyreplytothewrongperson
Could you get stealth rock and brave bird on it too? Like I said before I'm willing to breed you pretty much any flawless pokemon with egg moves you want with some exceptions.

Do you guys prefere Jolly or Adamant on HA Excadrill? Im having trouble deciding. And what balls for Stunfisk, Diggersby, and Krookodile? Im thinking Ultra, Timer, and Premier/Luxury, respectivly.

Also hoping someone has a spare HA Turtwig. I love my Ground types.

Do you guys prefere Jolly or Adamant on HA Excadrill? Im having trouble deciding.
Jolly is really only an option if its holding a Choice Scarf.

It's either Adamant for more power, or Jolly to outspeed Choice Scarf Heatran and +1 Gyarados or Dragonite.

Last edited:
Do you guys prefere Jolly or Adamant on HA Excadrill? Im having trouble deciding. And what balls for Stunfisk, Diggersby, and Krookodile? Im thinking Ultra, Timer, and Premier/Luxury, respectivly.

Also hoping someone has a spare HA Turtwig. I love my Ground types.
(Premier doesn't fit imo. I kind of like
because it contrasts with the red, but maybe that's just me :p)

Hello, I am looking for the following. Unstated IV spreads defualt means 5IVs in relevant spreads.
Values marked with * are optional.
Kalos born doesn't really matter to me and balls neither unless specified. Thank you in advance and no hacks please! CMT for what I have to offer
:)
1: Aerodactyl, Jolly, [Stealth Rock, Aqua Tail], Unnerve
2: Zapdos, Bold/Calm, [Defog, Heat Wave]
3: Terrakion, Jolly, [Stealth Rock*]
4: SlowPoke, Bold, Dream Ball, Regenerator
5: Landorus, Modest/Timid, Sheer Force
6: Mew, Impish, [Knock Off, Defog*]

Thanks in advance friends!

LF a swift swim/sniper Adamant Horsea with dragon dance + outrage, any ball - doesn't matter and a competitive Mew with sr/defog/ PM me

Last edited:
Could you get stealth rock and brave bird on it too? Like I said before I'm willing to breed you pretty much any flawless pokemon with egg moves you want with some exceptions.
Yeah I RNG abused one with Brave Bird and Stealth Rock add-ons recently I just have to RNG abuse another one, it's free just give me some time to do it.

Looking for a kind soul willing to help me set up KeySAV2 battle video functionality, again. All it requires is
  • Two
  • Simple
  • Battles
The last time I set it up, I could view all information available (within KeySAV2) except for "ESV" and is the only piece of info I want to see.

To sweeten the deal, I can offer a breedable with 4 egg moves.

Please PM me if you are willing to help.

Need a smeargle ev trained with super training. Its for soft resetting. I can offer 2 spitbacks in return. Pm me if you can help along with what you want.

anybody have all of those smogon redistributables? like Jibaku's jirachi and Celebi and stuff? I have some decent stuff I'd trade :P please PM me guys...also an EV trained Rotom Wash...hope to here soon!

Does anyone know why the Hide BB Codes are so crap? In my thread, these extra hide tags keeps appearing, and I've spent at least 20 minutes trying to figure out why and I've done the Preview thing before saving changes to figure out why. I keep deleting the extra hide tags and keeps reappearing in the same exact spot and I don't know why. It's happening in my Kanto-Hoenn Section. Someone help please? T_T

Been helped! Thanks .com for fixing my problem and thank you ash1236 for trying to help out! Appreciate you guys for helping me :]

Last edited:
Does anyone know why the Hide BB Codes are so crap? In my thread, these extra hide tags keeps appearing, and I've spent at least 20 minutes trying to figure out why and I've done the Preview thing before saving changes to figure out why. I keep deleting the extra hide tags and keeps reappearing in the same exact spot and I don't know why. It's happening in my Kanto-Hoenn Section. Someone help please? T_T
Pm the Screenshot of the window that pops up when you click edit and I'll tell you which hide tags to delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)