Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah that would be fine! Do you want a 4iv bold female Poliwag with HA and Haze and Encore as egg moves for it ?
That would be awesome :D Add me and go online if you can, as soon as I have the chansey (which shouldnt take long) i'll send you a trade request

Edit: Already got it and online now, hit me up if you can

Last edited:
I'm looking for ideas for a VGC Doubles team please. I already have two of my Pokemon for it planned, debating on a third, but I was hopping for some good fitting suggestions that might go under the "Brilliantly done but out of the box" label, or just any good suggestions in general please.
The two I have decided on for sure are:

Adamant 252 Atk/252 Speed/6 HP 31/31/31/31/29/31
Moveset: Dragon Dance/Outrage/FlareBlitz and I haven't made a final decision yet I am going back and forth here (I might go with which ever is most recommended) Earthquake or Roost

And

Calm Serene Grace @ Leftovers 248 HP/ 8 Sp ATK/252 SpDef
Moveset: Follow Me/Thunder Wave/Roost/Air Slash
Standard Doubles Set I guess. I intend to use it mostly as a lead with Charizard (who has been dubbed "Smaug") as a Follow Me abuser to let him set up.

The only other thing I had under consideration that I could think of was Scizor, but I can't decide for sure if I want to do that or not, so any suggestions are most welcome.
EDIT: Forgot to note this: Charizard is already bred, so I know the exact IVs, but I'm still working on Togekiss. Even with two 6 IV parents, I can't get one with that 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread I want, and I've hatched 30. And then factor in the Gender I want as well (female)

Could someone catch me a female houndour with a timid nature and in a luxury ball. Offering four iv pokemon for the help =)

I'm looking for ideas for a VGC Doubles team please. I already have two of my Pokemon for it planned, debating on a third, but I was hopping for some good fitting suggestions that might go under the "Brilliantly done but out of the box" label, or just any good suggestions in general please.

Moveset: Dragon Dance/Outrage/FlareBlitz and I haven't made a final decision yet I am going back and forth here (I might go with which ever is most recommended) Earthquake or Roost

And

Standard Doubles Set I guess. I intend to use it mostly as a lead with Charizard (who has been dubbed "Smaug") as a Follow Me abuser to let him set up.

The only other thing I had under consideration that I could think of was Scizor, but I can't decide for sure if I want to do that or not, so any suggestions are most welcome.
EDIT: Forgot to note this: Charizard is already bred, so I know the exact IVs, but I'm still working on Togekiss. Even with two 6 IV parents, I can't get one with that 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread I want, and I've hatched 30. And then factor in the Gender I want as well (female)
If its for actual vgc ivs> preferred gender

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet

And

Togekiss isn't legal in VGC 2014. Only pokemon in the Kalos Pokedex (Central Kalos, Coastal Kalos, and Mountain Kalos pokedexes) are legal to use in VGC 2014. They will most likely be using this format until ORAS comes out, and will change it then. It isn't worth speculating on teams for the next VGC format until we know what the rules are going to be. Amoonguss, which is legal in VGC 2014, might be a good replacement.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)