/join unknown dungeon ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ ft. my only surviving RNG & a sea lily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charizard Y isn't up for grabs unless I really need the pokemon since my friend trusted me with it. Just ask someone for a ditto and make your life easier lol.
I had someone rng the perfect 31/0/31/31/31/0 iv ditto for me and it still took forever. And the 0 atk ivs were for confusion to hurt less as I was told by someone here, ages ago.

That is true, but I still can't let the Charmander go so quickly.
What about the Cloyster? Also since I'm having 3 of the exact same egg cloned and named three different things, you'll be getting it named something that won't be publicly distributed. Oh and this is going to take a few days as I gave the three eggs to someone here who's on reddit and having them shiny hatched.

Oh and as long as you don't mind recieving it on evolve I should be able to get you that scizor in a week or so if it doesn't require me to evolve it first to get knock off. Well I could evolve it, but it would take a while longer as I just mainly use my 3ds.

And it's going to take a week due to card pre releases on saturday and I have to ev trained my fire pokemon for that give away thing.

What about the Cloyster? Also since I'm having 3 of the exact same egg cloned and named three different things, you'll be getting it named something that won't be publicly distributed. Oh and this is going to take a few days as I gave the three eggs to someone here who's on reddit and having them shiny hatched.

Oh and as long as you don't mind recieving it on evolve I should be able to get you that scizor in a week or so if it doesn't require me to evolve it first to get knock off. Well I could evolve it, but it would take a while longer as I just mainly use my 3ds.

And it's going to take a week due to card pre releases on saturday and I have to ev trained my fire pokemon for that give away thing.
Cloyster is fine. :) Let me know when you've got everything ready.

Cloyster is fine. :) Let me know when you've got everything ready.
Ok, the person said that they would msg the people with the TSV for the egg, but they don't know how inactive they are. :/ So it could be up to like a week.
By any chance did you need power items for breeding?

Since I'll be using HGSS and a synchronizer (hopefully) is there any particular ball you want it in? I won't be RNGING but I'll be going for the nature and ball.

In response to your CMT, I really like:

Totodile
Adamant | Torrent | ♂

31/31/31/19/31/31
Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Ice Punch, Metal Claw
OT: Ganj | ID No. 07235
Non-redis. Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user mellow mark. Thank you for the parent Victini :)

In response to your CMT, I really like:

Totodile
Adamant | Torrent | ♂

31/31/31/19/31/31
Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Ice Punch, Metal Claw
OT: Ganj | ID No. 07235
Non-redis. Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user mellow mark. Thank you for the parent Victini :)

Deal!

Hi bro. Can you please trade me an Aerodactyl with unnerve? I dont need it with good iv's or good nature, actually the only thing i really want is the hidden ability.
I only have these ones (All of they are in level 1, breeded by me and born in kalos):
-Darumaka jolly hustle 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Phanpy impish pickup 31/31/31/x/31/31 with ice shard
- Bagon modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 with hydro pump
-Froakie timid protean 31/x/31/31/31/31/31
-Gastly timid levitate 31/x/31/31/31/31
-Starly adamant reckless 31/31/31/x/31/31
-Starly adamant keen eye 31/31/31/x/31/31 with double edge
-Ralts timid synchronize 31/x/31/31/31/31
-Riolu jolly steadfast 31/31/31/x/31/31 with crunch
-Shroomish adamant poison heal 31/31/31/x/31/31 with bullet seed.
-Ferroseed relaxed iron barbs 31/31/31/x/31/x with leech seed
-Rotom calm levitate 31/x/31/31/31/31

I know is not too much, but how i already said the only thin that im lookin for is an aerodactyl with unnerve, even if it does not have good ivs or good nature. If you can trade me one i would be very, very grateful.

PD: Sorry for my bad english lol

Hi bro. Can you please trade me an Aerodactyl with unnerve? I dont need it with good iv's or good nature, actually the only thing i really want is the hidden ability.
I only have these ones (All of they are in level 1, breeded by me and born in kalos):
-Darumaka jolly hustle 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Phanpy impish pickup 31/31/31/x/31/31 with ice shard
- Bagon modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 with hydro pump
-Froakie timid protean 31/x/31/31/31/31/31
-Gastly timid levitate 31/x/31/31/31/31
-Starly adamant reckless 31/31/31/x/31/31
-Starly adamant keen eye 31/31/31/x/31/31 with double edge
-Ralts timid synchronize 31/x/31/31/31/31
-Riolu jolly steadfast 31/31/31/x/31/31 with crunch
-Shroomish adamant poison heal 31/31/31/x/31/31 with bullet seed.
-Ferroseed relaxed iron barbs 31/31/31/x/31/x with leech seed
-Rotom calm levitate 31/x/31/31/31/31

I know is not too much, but how i already said the only thin that im lookin for is an aerodactyl with unnerve, even if it does not have good ivs or good nature. If you can trade me one i would be very, very grateful.

PD: Sorry for my bad english lol
What ball is Phanpy in?

Hi, I am sorry, but it looks like the new router I got uses a wifi signal that has been around for eight years and cannot connect to my 3ds at all so while I would love to give you a friend ball female syther I cannot due to the new router. FML.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hi, I am sorry, but it looks like the new router I got uses a wifi signal that has been around for eight years and cannot connect to my 3ds at all so while I would love to give you a friend ball female syther I cannot due to the new router. FML.
(I hope you meant Safari or Sport)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)