International Wi-Fi Tournament - Autumn Friendly [OVER - Rankings Released Nov. 1st]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enosh is known as Human around the forums; he's a good friend of mine and an excellent player.

And Max Speed Amoonguss is the best :)

Well I officially broke 2000(I was at 1999, i fail haha). Im done with this damn tournament now. So how far is everyone else.

And if i'm right enosh is human.

Jthreau

formerly DoubleJG
I'm getting pretty fed up of this tournament now. I'm back down at 1705, and will probably only do a few tomorrow. It's going to be weird going back to singles now...
Who says that you have to return to singles? This tournament has given me a new appreciation for doubles. I used to be a rotation whore up until now.

i'm battling again just because of the fixed tier and i'm at 1870 after 10 or so matches, lost one, got back up with all the 1600-1700ers around with pure TR

Who says that you have to return to singles? This tournament has given me a new appreciation for doubles. I used to be a rotation whore up until now.
Yes indeed, I only started playing doubles properly a week before this tournament. I'll probably train a few 1-4 generation Pokémon to have a go with in doubles in the future.

I have a japanese PGL account then checked the tournament ranking. It was:

1st - yksj YK - 1924
2st - Syuusukeuhouho しゅうたん - 1904
3st - Graniss うさぎ - 1865

100th - Rating 1739
200th - Rating 1706
1000th - Rating 1583

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Rukario why u disconnect?
That was the best match I had but now I can't post it :(.
I apologize since that was you. It was haxy though, and the amount of times I got disconnected on against the better players, I should be well beyond 2000. It's difficult winning back all those points, but I'm sorry you didn't get to post bro.

I won't make up a bs router story, I'll just come right out and say I did disconnected, and I apologize. Should we battle again, I'll play you out. :)

Well that's understandable,I figured you would say that. What was your Thundurus going to use,probably hp ice right?
Don't think it mattered,Krookodile coulld've lived that and Vanilluxe would 2HKO Terrakion,don't think Rock Slide would kill Krook either.

I apologize since that was you. It was haxy though, and the amount of times I got disconnected on against the better players, I should be well beyond 2000. It's difficult winning back all those points, but I'm sorry you didn't get to post bro.

I won't make up a bs router story, I'll just come right out and say I did disconnected, and I apologize. Should we battle again, I'll play you out. :)
I had the same problem as you. Getting to 2000's a bitch. I should've been at 2000 last night but all these damn d/cer. Took me a a extra 2 hours of d/c's. I was just at 1999 and a 1400 d'c'd on me. Its just rage-inducing, to when you finally lose and your like f that.

Well that's understandable,I figured you would say that. What was your Thundurus going to use,probably hp ice right?
Well, it was going to take out your Krookadile so that my Terrakion and Thundurus can finish off your Vanilluxe next turn, but that unfortunately didn't happen, lol.

Thanks for being such a good sport about the d/c though, something I wasn't about the battle, and now I'm feeling terrible, lol.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
While it's still tempting for me to continue with less than 24 hours left, I'll probably retire while my ranking is at 1909. Just a shame that my last live match ended in a disconnect.

I had the same problem as you. Getting to 2000's a bitch. I should've been at 2000 last night but all these damn d/cer. Took me a a extra 2 hours of d/c's. I was just at 1999 and a 1400 d'c'd on me. Its just rage-inducing, to when you finally lose and your like f that.
Because the thing is, you're so close to 2000, and you face all these players that d/c and the only ones that don't d/c get you like 1-5 points and then you lose one that'll drop you 15-30 points and it'll another hour to get those back due to all the people disconnecting. It's not worth it, especially if it's due to some untimely hax. You just can't resist disconnecting, it happens :/

I'm gonna end it here,tomorrow's the last day,I wonder if I can get at least 1900.
HP ice doesn't KO Krookodile right? It's lived Grass Knot from Thundurus so I assume Hp ice wouldn't kill.

Looks like it's pretty crowded in here since the competition started. Barely hanging on with 1600 tier on my belt, and it's the last day. Now I'm fired up!

Oh, and if anyone did see me, let me know. My IGN is Setsuna.

P.S. Is there a guy called Uwe around? Met him and lost. Tough match. :S

I have a japanese PGL account then checked the tournament ranking. It was:

1st - yksj YK - 1924
2st - Syuusukeuhouho しゅうたん - 1904
3st - Graniss うさぎ - 1865

100th - Rating 1739
200th - Rating 1706
1000th - Rating 1583
Just to be sure, but you said JAPANESE PGL, right? Because Japan isn't technically part of this tournament, so those results are for the Japan Cup, NOT the Autumn Friendly (unless you can read that it's the Autumn Friendly.)

Just to be sure, but you said JAPANESE PGL, right? Because Japan isn't technically part of this tournament, so those results are for the Japan Cup, NOT the Autumn Friendly (unless you can read that it's the Autumn Friendly.)
So... We can assume we can find out who is at the top after the tournament, right?

I believe that the scores are from previous tournament which was Japan-exclusive. It provides us a good idea of scores that we would need to be at top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)